Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Crowbar leaning against my dresser closet on the left.

Its time to kill zombies, The Gordon Freeman Way.

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
Oh crap. I get a cap gun, a wii remote, a Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Card, and a can of Dr. Pepper.
Not bad. Not good, but not bad.

brucelee13245

Oct 25, 2009
hmm, a bowl of rice a curry, a spooon, a can of full throttle, my dye lanyard and said keys, razer bag...a lollipop, my lord i have been defeated

MK Tha Rebel

Jun 12, 2009
I got scissors, a metal bat, a metal toolbox that has a hammer, chisel, and some knives in it, and a shit-ton of writing utensils.

I think I'll be fine.

ArmorFan

Feb 22, 2010
I have a lightsaber (Force FX, an indiana jones xmas ornement, 40 or so books, and my M41-A pulse rifle with 3 mags. Indy dont fail me now!

Birdmad

Mar 19, 2010
A freaking keyboard! (I've just changed my computer and my old keyboard is laying there.) Not so bad. If it was a bit more to the left it'd be a freaking lipstick. I'd look pretty and dead <3

WAIT: All the thing on my left are allowed as weapons? Yay! Now I can also use a vegan deodorant, a box of candies, a face-moisturizer, make-up brushes a pen-drive and some pencils as weapons! Thank Gosh for the make-up brushes. I bet I could use them to stab some eyes or something....
Ugh. Damn me for being such a girly girl.

Yeager942

Oct 31, 2008
A cup of ice from Habit, a ballpoint pen, an itouch, and headphones.

At least I can listen to music...

Sallix

Apr 9, 2008
Masking tape, my 17" square lcd monitor that seems to weigh more then a crt monitor of the same size, scissors, a pair of gloves and an empty m&ms wrapper.

ManiacRaccoon

Aug 20, 2008
An empty can of Pringles, a kleenex box, a paper plate with pizza grease on it, a lamp, a couple of coasters, a phone charging station, an endtable, a wall...

Wait, how far to our left are we allowed to go? And does the curvature of the Earth make a difference? Cause if it does, eventually somewhere far far far to my left, there will be the things on my right.

Then again, that's just a plastic cup, so I'll stick with what I got, A club fashioned from two coasters tied to a Pringles can with kleenex. Also a lamp and the plate could give them papercuts I guess. The endtable is kind of heavy.

major28

Feb 25, 2010
wait wait wait can i take the objects to my right because i have a knife a harmonica and a slinky... i will be safe, be able to play music and be entertained for the rest of eternity

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
A lamp, four broken pencils, two magazines, a round table, two CDs, a hanger, a napkin, an electric cord, and a hood.

I'm using the round table as a shield to push zombies away until I find something worthwhile with which to fight.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
um i kinda have an unfair advantige my gun cabinets to my left then theirs the fire place with all my novice fire starting material and to realy stick a pin in it the chainsaw i cut the wood with is right next to the fire place so do i win?

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
How far to my left? I am at a starbucks right now. If I go through their glass there are two cop cars within 100 feet of me (yes, to my left) and I would bet at least one of them has a shotgun in it. Other than that I am screwed.

theSovietConnection said:
I literally have a claymore and a crossbow to my left.

Fuck. Yes.
Nice. Although I am not sure the claymore would help much. It is heavy and depending on the zombies heavy is bad.

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
crudus said:
Nice. Although I am not sure the claymore would help much. It is heavy and depending on the zombies heavy is bad.
Oh, I'd rather the blunt instrument to my right (a Fubar), but the claymore is at least a close range weapons for when/if the bolts for the crossbow run out.

nico74

Feb 11, 2007
I have a printer and 2 licence plates. What kind of combo weapon could I make out it DeadRising Style?