Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
This is another one of those 'What weapon would you use in the zombie apocalypse' threads but as you can see this thread has a slight difference: You don't get to choose your weapon.

I have a comb, a pen knife and a carving stick, i'll make a crude spear with the pen knife and carving stick and will use the comb to keep my hair looking good whilst zombie killing.

All in all I think I got pretty lucky.

Reply with the weapon you've been given and tell us how you will use it to survive.

Stollos

Sep 6, 2010
A whiteboard, a whiteboard marker, and a magnet.

...i'm fucked, aren't I?

(Cool thread, initially I thought "oh god, ANOTHER zombie apocalypse thread", but this one certainly does have a unique twist)

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
A table, a TV and my guitar. Alongside a guitar stand and AMP. Also my wallet.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
Well, I have a Rockband: Beatles band set and a real acoustic guitar. I guess I'd do alright until all of it breaks on me.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Age of empires 1, or a leaflet for longleat.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I have a wooden chair. Worst case, I break it bashing zombies, and sharpen the biggest broken piece with my pocket knife.

Fuck you if I can't have something that's currently in my pocket.

Aloran

Oct 9, 2008
A wall. I'm screwed...

Although my room is easily the best defence wise in my house, narrow corridor would mean only 1, , maybe 2 zombies could get in...

Living in the countryside is a nice boon as well.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
A tablet. To distract the zombies by drawing pretty colours.
A processor. Could be good for the walloping of undead heads.
A USB stick. Could be good for... yeah, I think you should be getting the picture. This rule's left me pretty defenceless.

I originally though it meant your avatar was your weapon. That would've been awesome.
Go get 'em, Stephen Stills!

tredecim

Aug 25, 2010
I have a set of swords in the house, so they'd be handy for use in a zombie apocalypse.

However, should they fail, I shall rely on my wit and cunning, and a half-brick in a sturdy sock!

edit: ooh, my 100th post!

Xiorell

Jan 9, 2010
18inch Hunting Knife.... Good Times i guess

AND

An Office Chair... Bad times.

Oh

And half a loo roll, I'M SAFE! :S

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
Pump Shottie, .22 magnum, an alligator chopper, a crowbar, and a meter-long rebar.

Hells yeah.

kintaris

Apr 5, 2010
Two pairs of scissors, a monogrammed fountain pen, and a heavy obsidian paperweight in the shape of a dragon.

I feel like I'm playing Cluedo: Zombie Edition.

Eisenfaust

Two horses in a man costume
Apr 20, 2009
an 8 column oil heater...

lure them all into my house AND BURN IT TO THE GROUND AROUND US!

Samuel Cook

and Greg Puciato.
Jan 2, 2009
.. I have a speaker, and remote for said speaker's amp and the Starcraft II CD.. I'm not breaking the CD or speaker, so I've got a remote. Great..