Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

Xtreme_

Sep 10, 2010
Bunch of empty CD's and DVD's, i can throw them as ninja stars! YAY...

That'll probably keep me safe for about 2 seconds.
Then I'll just burn a DVD and make them sit through all Jean Claude Van Damme movies, till they're bored to death. Only problem is that they're already dead, but still, worth the shot.

rockyoumonkeys

Aug 31, 2010
Stapler, tape dispenser, left computer speaker, post-it dispenser, a variety of pens and highlighters, my ipod, and Robert Jordan's Eye of the World. Also a box of tissues and a spindle of blank cds.

Obviously the stapler is the key item here, though the tape dispenser can't be laughed at either. The book and the ipod are both good for one good chuck at something's head, but then they're gone.

ShoryukenDude

Mar 24, 2009
Lets see: An old computer, about a mile of cables, A printer, a bin full of odds and ends, a rolling chair, and an unopened computer desk.

Yeah, I can manage.

Shemming

Jun 12, 2010
A collection of letter openers, the ones like knifes so not to bad as theres like ten of them.

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
My PC Tower and my PS3. I can fuse them together to make a Gundam or something. Heh now thats something I'd like to see in Dead Rising 2.

PoweD

Mar 26, 2009
a skateboard,bed and full gas-mask set
Kick-ass Gas-mask man killing zombies with a skateboard.Here he comes world!

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
Dangit... all i have to my left is a dinner plate, a box of tissues, and someone else's laptop (get your mind out of the gutter). Why couldn't the rule have been to the right? I keep my fencing swords over there!

I suppose it'd be ok if I used the laptop to bash zombie skulls (it's a fairly hefty model). And the plate might take out one or two if I tossed it hard enough... I GOT IT! I can use the tissues to blow my nose, then toss it at them, thereby infecting the zombies with a deadly cold!... nah, I'll just use it to distract them while I grab my swords and/or get to the gun closet.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Stollos said:
(Cool thread, initially I thought "oh god, ANOTHER zombie apocalypse thread", but this one certainly does have a unique twist)
Yeah, changed the thread title after a couple minutes because I figured people would skip even clicking on it on the grounds of "Not one of those threads again"

Evil sausage

Sep 8, 2010
Well, Im on a buss with a 4 year old next to me. If used correctly, Im a unstopable son of a mother.

Mr Montmorency

Jun 29, 2010
I swear that people just copy the latest page from Geekologie whenever a new article appears there.

My weapon is a rubber band ball.

Rylingo

Aug 13, 2008
A stapler.

Well thats unlikely to be useful. I guess i could try and take their eyes out.

Capnrobert

Jan 12, 2009
My wallet my phone and the case for dragon age and a chair are directly to my left the chairs really heavy though so im screwed lol