Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
My phone and my fag tin. Not good.
Although if I reach I can grab my guitar and switch the amp on. I guess I could kill them with noise?
Actually if I lean and reach I can get to my beer.
So my zombie apocalypse plan (with the twist) shall be to lock the doors and sit inside drinkin', smokin' and jamming''. Aaaaaw yeeaaaah!

rockera

Jul 29, 2009
ummm a pillow and a blanket...I'll smother them to death bwa ha ha!...oh dear
dam if you'd said to my right I would be able to use shotgun oh well I guess I won't survive the zombie apocalypse *sigh*

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
I have cut myself up a bit on my PC before... good thing that's to my left.
If any zombies come along, I'll be gashing their heads off... fo' sure.

asteroth21nox

Nov 12, 2008
Whats funny is I have a suit case full of heavy shit to my left (that could work...) but to my right I have a katana. IF ONLY FOR BUT THE WHIMS OF FATE!!!! lol

azurawolf

Apr 27, 2009
Let's see...
wireless keyboard, my cellphone, a pillow, and the chord to the laptop
I could throw my phone at them and hit them with the keyboard.
Other then that I'm fucked...

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
I have a katana, roman gladius, and a naginata all near my bed. I've also got a display sword set not too far.

Improvised weapons however, I'm sure a shovel could be effective. If you are looking for things put together to make something, I would stick a knife ('ve got a good bowie knife around here somewhere) on the end of a pipe and duct tape it together to make a polesword. A stabby weapon wouldn't be good in a swarm of goons, but a slashy weapon could hit multiple foes in one go.
I also have a rifle with a bayonet I could use as a spear and a gun, twice the fun.

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
It could be worse. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, I will have a hot cup of Earl Grey.

Well, that ought to calm the nerves a bit before I go running for my life.

Lawnmooer

Apr 15, 2009
Fireaxe and shovel. Sweet.

Unless my chair swivels around in which case I'd have to fend off the unrelenting undead hordes with paperwork...

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
NICE! I get to smack zombies in the face with my Guitar Hero controler.
Then again... i have absolutely all my hardware stacked in the cupboard that's on my left right now, which should make; My TV, my stereo, my Wii, my DVD-player, my speakers and so on.

...What? I keep it tidy when i'm not using my stuff.

Blitzkrieg64

Apr 21, 2009
I have a bunch of CDs, a computer, a can of soda and a Cthulu minifigure. So the first zombie I come across is screwed, after that though Cthulu help me.