Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

Zap Happy

Mar 28, 2010
I have two pairs of scissors, an old acoustic guitar with a case, an airsoft pistol, and a Spanish to English dictionary.

So I take the next of the guitar off and tape the scissor blades to the end of it. Now I have a nice, long stabbing tool! I keep the airsoft gun in my belt so I can intimidate the other survivors and hope they don't ask why I never fire my pistol. I can use the dictionary to mock the zombies if we ever go south of the border.

Druss the Legend

Jun 6, 2009
A spoon and bowl, having just had breakfast.
Great.
At least i might be able to gauge an eye out or two with the spoon before I'm eaten.

FoodMonger

May 4, 2009
I got a camera on a tripod, a bag of candlepin bowling balls, a trash can, a small metal bucket, and some sort of charger.

I guess if I took a drill through a couple of the bowling balls, I could attach them to the legs of the tripod using the charger cable and make two maces out of them. Hell, I could use the bucket and trash can for armor if I pound them into shape.

cluzapnabber

Sep 1, 2010
I have 3 ps2 controllers no longer in use,with the wires tied together...... a perfict flail.
plus a can of dust destroyer.

klakkat

May 24, 2008
I have a knife and a multi-tool to my immediate left; to my far left is a bigger knife, a machete, two rifles (one rather useless .22, the other massively useful 30.06) and plenty of ammo for both, a baseball bat, a fucking sword, and, just for good measure, a caddy full of golf clubs. I also have all my camping gear over there, so plenty of supplies.

I guess I'm set in case of zombie apocalypse. Too bad all the food is in a different direction, but I'm sure I can fix that using the rifle, one way or another. hmm, my armor is the other direction too, oh well (hockey and kendo gear, I'm not a wackjob. Plenty good for zombies though). In case you haven't guessed, my desk is on the right side of my room, and I don't have much storage space...

FreelanceButler said:
I originally though it meant your avatar was your weapon. That would've been awesome.
Go get 'em, Stephen Stills!
Yeah, I thought that at first too. I'm honestly not sure if mine would be any help, what with being a zombie and all too.

alligabbi

Nov 2, 2009
I have a chocolate bar and a chair ...
I break the chair, using the small wooden prongs it is made of to fashion stakes.
I will then slowly walk towards the undead, with chocolate on my face, hands full of stakes and a head wishing this was a vampire apocalypse.

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
A bunch of old heavy lace irons that could be swung around like a mace and every knife in my kitchen, hmm not great but could take a few zombies out

laststandman

Jun 27, 2009
My math homework, a pencil, a lighter, my cellphone, a home phone, my keys, and letter to my math teacher, two newspapers and a Nintendo DS.

I will call my home phone with my cellphone to attract a zombie to the noise. Then I will stab it with the pencil until it dies. I will then use all of the paper articles to make a fire to try and get help (for which I will also call on my cellphone). While I wait I will play the DS.
Once I am rescued I can get into my house using my keys.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I SHALL DEFEAT THE ZOMBIES WITH LITERACY!

Seriously. I'll start a book club, we'll get together and have tea and take turns bringing cookies.