You're a superhero, but...

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
Antidrall said:
Electricity and ice aren't of the four elements. Ice is just water when it's cold, and you could really stretch electricity actually being fire.

You could... if you knew nothing about electricity.

Jimbo1212

Aug 13, 2009
pulse2 said:
TB_Infidel said:
Wow, I remember when you came to the Escapist for very deep and intellectual debate and now we have posts talking about things like this............

On topic - fire.
It is deep and intellectual :D

You'll thank me when in the future you are given the choice for real, you can just refer back to this post and check out what all your potential weaknesses would be, lol
And you proved my point beautifully.

Olofelefant

Feb 18, 2011
Chogg Van Helsing said:
Elements, eh?

I choose Francium!!!!

Oh yeah, i explode a lot xD
Fucking lulz

out of all the elements, I'd pick neon, so FUCK-ALL reacted with me. Noble gasses ftw!

Olofelefant

Feb 18, 2011
Wrann said:
I find it odd so many people are going with electricity. I would pick water if you are going with the need to stop someone or kill them outright as fast as possible. Here is how all my fights would go with the other elements

Vs Electricity: Pull out there blood
Vs Earth: Pull out there blood
Vs Ice: Pull out there blood
Vs Fire: Pull out there blood
Vs Wind: Pull out there blood

Do you see the pattern there it involves me instantly pulling out all of your blood.
I am so sorry, but "their"

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Wrann said:
I find it odd so many people are going with electricity. I would pick water if you are going with the need to stop someone or kill them outright as fast as possible. Here is how all my fights would go with the other elements

Vs Electricity: Pull out there blood
Vs Earth: Pull out there blood
Vs Ice: Pull out there blood
Vs Fire: Pull out there blood
Vs Wind: Pull out there blood

Do you see the pattern there it involves me instantly pulling out all of your blood.
and if a wind user creates a vacuum around your body?

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Who Dares Wins said:
So few people chose Earth, the best one. Think about it: it's the most solid of them all, you can ground electricity, turn off fires and block waters, it can be used as a defensive and an offensive element, you can actually make stuff... It completely dwarfs all other elements.
Plus, there aren't many places an enemy can stand where they are not directly touching the ground. Except maybe air.

masher

Jul 20, 2009
Vanguard_Ex said:
masher said:
What about Nature? Not Ground, but plants and crap. If that's a possible choice, I'd pick it, but otherwise, I'd pick Electricity.
Mikoto Misaka, To Aru Majutsu no Index.
'Nuff said.
You know what? Yeah, Electricity all the way, I'd definitely pick Electricity.

What anime is this? I'm liking it from that short gif.

Also for me, Ice. It's like cold glass. I- yeah.

I'd make it into daggers and shit.
This, specifically, is from "To Aru Kagaku no Railgun"(A Certain Scientific Railgun), which is a spin-off of the series "To Aru Majutsu no Index"(A Certain Magical Index). It's a really good series, featuring a wide variety of characters with crazy and unique abilities.

Phenom828 said:
Yeah after watching that show about a certain scientific railgun, it's hard NOT to choose electricity after having seen what she can do with it... ironpartice katana anyone? No? Walking on walls then?
That's exactly what went through my mind as I finished the post.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Wrann said:

[sic] Vs Electricity: Pull out their blood
Vs Earth: Pull out their blood
Vs Ice: Pull out their blood
Vs Fire: Pull out their blood
Vs Wind: Pull out their blood

You could do something similar with all of them. Earth could "pull out your carbon", electricity could stop all the electric synapses in your body etc.

standokan

May 28, 2009
Water, the human body contains (I don't know how much but quite alot)% water which basicly means that I can let people explode, or wither but I prefer explode.

I never understood why they never did this in Avatar, so what if it a kids show, I'd love seeing Zuko getting blown up in the pilot.

Venjamin

Apr 7, 2011
Wrann said:

Vs Electricity: Pull out their blood
Vs Earth: Pull out their blood
Vs Ice: Pull out their blood
Vs Fire: Pull out their blood
Vs Wind: Pull out their blood

Mhm. Fine, we'll play that game. You go to tear out my blood, and I liberate the air from every single cell in your body. Double KO!

Wrann

Sep 22, 2009
artanis_neravar said:
Wrann said:
Their blood would already be gone. Then again all these prospective fights can but put down to who gets in the first strike. Though a Vacuum around your body would not cause instant death or at least I don't think so.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
masher said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
masher said:
What about Nature? Not Ground, but plants and crap. If that's a possible choice, I'd pick it, but otherwise, I'd pick Electricity.
Mikoto Misaka, To Aru Majutsu no Index.
'Nuff said.
You know what? Yeah, Electricity all the way, I'd definitely pick Electricity.

What anime is this? I'm liking it from that short gif.

Also for me, Ice. It's like cold glass. I- yeah.

I'd make it into daggers and shit.
This, specifically, is from "To Aru Kagaku no Railgun"(A Certain Scientific Railgun), which is a spin-off of the series "To Aru Majutsu no Index"(A Certain Magical Index). It's a really good series, featuring a wide variety of characters with crazy and unique abilities.
Craaazy animes and their craaazy names. I think I'll check it out though, I've never really been into animes and lately I've been trying new things so, yeah, awesome. Thanks :D

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Wrann said:
artanis_neravar said:
Wrann said:
Their blood would already be gone. Then again all these prospective fights can but put down to who gets in the first strike. Though a Vacuum around your body would not cause instant death or at least I don't think so.
You lose consciousness after 9 seconds and death after 90

PUR3_GAM3R33

May 23, 2009
artanis_neravar said:
PUR3_GAM3R33 said:
Aeromancy definitely

I can shoot blades of wind and become tangible meaning nobody can hit me XD

not only that but since I could manipulate clouds and such I'd could have Weather Maniplulation so I could control to some extent:

Cryokinesis(make it bitterly cold)

Electrokinesis(lightning storms)

Thermokinesis(make it incredibly hot)

Hydrokinesis(make it rain).

plus it always been my favorite element. :)
I think you mean Intangible
oh,thanks :)

Aug 25, 2009
Wind

I could fly, I could shoot tornados at people, I could create blizzards and hurricanes and sandstorms.

Or I could get creative and do things like removing the air from someone's throat so they fall unconscious from lack of oxygen.

Wind rocks.