You're drinking right now aren't you?

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
I am the most friendly and fun guy. I also have a nice Not-giving-a-crap air to me.

I always wonder if I am just being an ass when I am drunk, but apparently everybody loves me to death when I am completely wasted.

And I tend to have fun, so as long as I am safe I don't see any harm in it.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Kuroneko97 said:
I have never been drunk. Never drunken alchohol. Anyone not too drunk to tell me what it's like?
Like you have been spinning around in circles but without the nausea (although too much and you will start to throw up, but it actually isnt to bad. This is coming from a person who despises vomiting). Yet a little bit more fun. The more you drink, the more you begin to feel numb and start to not be in to much control of your actions.

It sometimes effects peoples attitudes.

Personally for me, I become very happy and friendly, and for almost everyone you get a great feeling of not caring for anything in the world. So you tend to say things you wouldn't normally say.

This could be a good thing, mostly is a bad thing.

kerlc123

Oct 12, 2009
i have to drink a helluva lot of alcohol just to get drunk. and then, i am completely aware of the stupid things i do. i just cant control them, or forget about the night i was drunk.

Staticous

Sep 9, 2010
I've only been completely drunk once but when I did I had the uncanny ability to count everything. Beer tabs, girls I pass by, and my specialty stairs. Stairs are the best to count.

whycantibelinus

Sep 29, 2009
I'm good at Halo when I'm drunk. Also I develop much quicker wit. To those of you with the power to not have hangovers: enjoy it while it lasts. I had that power for many many years and then one day it disappeared. I think it left when I became a super heavyweight, which is also another power of mine, I can drink an entire handle (1.75 liter bottle) of kentucky straight bourbon, Jim Beam in particular.

Chewster

It's yer man Chewy here!
Apr 24, 2008
I too am meticulous when it comes to drunk typing, even if it takes me twice as long to get it all done.

On point: my drunk talent would have to be my ability to devour an entire large shawarma wrap in a matter of minutes. Most of the time, I get so excited for it, I start talking to the sandwich as I'm eating it.

Garlic potatoes and the can of whatever I end up with, I usually save for breakfast.

paragon1

Dec 8, 2008
I become greatly talented at pontificating upon topics both diverse and obscure.

I also gain an intense hatred of the French. I have no idea why.

Joshroom

Oct 27, 2009
Dancing. When I've had a few I could make Michael Jackson weep with envy. Sober, I just make people weep.

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
I become the best driver in town. Strangely though, everyone else decides to drive like shit and invade my side of the road.

Only kidding, drunk driving is bad and I've never done it.

Real drunken "talents"? Depends on how much I've had to drink. I'd say it takes me a hell of alot to get really drunk. 20 Pints and I'm £60 worse off but still able to walk, talk, get home, remember everything and have no hangover, whilst still getting the happy buzz.

Proper drunk...like 2 litres of homemade punch (vodka, sambucca, wine, whiskey, tequila with a shed load of orange juice thrown in) followed by around 10 pints in the pub followed by a few SoCos, I gain the ability to not have a clue what's going on. I proclaim to be standing and that I can walk home no problem, whilst slumped against the side of a building, showing no signs of moving. I can also get away with sleeping in the bar because the bouncers felt it would be better to let me sleep than to wake and potentially anger the out of his head 6'8 guy.

My real talent, which I can do when sober, drunk or even over the computer...being completely repellant to the opposite gender. I has skillz.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
I don't drink, and don't really want to get drunk because I feel I will either be a pervert or a murderer, or both.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
I have the insane ability to get my friends to carry me home when I'm wasted.

I don't get drunk that often though, probably for the best with my school and other meh stuff.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Palademon said:
I don't drink, and don't really want to get drunk because I feel I will either be a pervert or a murderer, or both.
You should find out.
It's always an interesting self-discovery who you are behind all the brakes keeping you down.

You know, the real you, who wouldn't get accepted in modern society. xD