You're going to jail - one item with you

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
I maintain that this is different from the desert island question.

So you're going to jail for the rest of your life without parole, bail, or opportunity to get out on good behavior. You're in there until you die. Under no circumstances whatsoever are you ever, ever leaving. The crime is up to you.

As part of the plea bargain, you are permitted to take any one item, contraband or not, to the prison facility.

With the single rule that it's not an item designed for escape or to harm guards or other inmates, what do you take in with you?

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
900000 kilos of crack.

What? I'd give it away for free and everyone would like me then.

Or a Tank...They're fun.

pantallica95

May 17, 2009
My iPod. 5000+ songs, stand up videos, and some movies==no boredom. Or an acoustic guitar. Hmmm...decisions!

Jun 13, 2009
Mini-Nuke.

Pretend it's one of those rugby ball with a fin things that you can throw really far and they make a noise. (The name completely escapes me).

Within a day I could've "accidentally" missed a throw with it and blow a hole in the wall. Tally-ho!

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
Enough sleeping pills to put myself to sleep. Permanently. A life in prison is no life.

Holy_Handgrenade

Feb 16, 2009
Lord George said:
This would be good.

Or shoved up Rick's bottom! Cookie for the source.

and on subject I would have a time machine and stop myself commiting the crime or a holy handgrenade.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
The Flux Capacitor.

No, really, though, probably the collective works of Edgar Allan Poe(Both to read and club people with).

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
pantallica95 said:
My iPod. 5000+ songs, stand up videos, and some movies==no boredom. Or an acoustic guitar. Hmmm...decisions!
Beat me to it.

But yeah, I agree.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Easy - the Lancrastian Army Knife. Since King Verence keeps demanding poor Shaun Ogg add even more to it at every turn, with all the various ideas he has, the knife is bound to have both a lockpick and a crossbow on it somewhere. Those are all I need to facilitate an escape... ;).

And to anyone saying they'll bring things like Cthulhu? You do realise that by this point the Lancrastian Army Knife will undoubtedly have Eldritch-Abomination-Destroyer tools installed by now...?

Mr.Petey

Dec 23, 2009
If anyone's seen Naked Gun 3 1/3 the final insult then I'm having those iron shower pants Frank wore in the showers. Else I'll end up walking funny for the rest of my jailbird/***** days