You're gonna die today , any regrets ?

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I guess I could've tried a bit harder with the female version of humans but other than that I am without regrets I think.
I don't know really what I could've done different.

ImmortalDrifter

Jan 6, 2011
BathorysGraveland2 said:
Well, I've spent the grand majority of my life sitting in my damn room, due to a combination of social anxiety/phobia and lazyness.
Funnily enough I'm in the same scenario, but I don't regret a damn thing. I spent my life doing what I enjoy. And in the event my life would abruptly come to an end, regret would be pointless. We all choose to do what we want to do. Unless of course said sudden death was my own fault, in that case I would fully regret causing it.

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
I'll be honest, I have very little shame or ambition for that matter, so If I were to suddenly just drop dead I can't say there'd be a whole lot of stuff I'd regret. I've still got a few things of the old bucket list, but it's not like I had anything really worthwhile on there in the first place.

Zanderinfal

Nov 21, 2009
That I didn't even get the chance to try MnM flavored Oreos :(

Have you seen those things, they are delicious goodness!

cthulhuspawn82

Oct 16, 2011
I have spent the entirety of my 31 years sitting in my room playing video games. I have no regrets, I spent my life doing what I love. No job, no worries, just having fun. The way I see it, you should cram as much fun into life an early has you can, then die young. That way you get all the good stuff without the bad.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Probably that I'd died a few days before the operation that was going to make me pain free for the first time in years...
Hoping that I'll be able to do more when I'm fixed up.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
Regret mostly stems from having to live with bad decisions. If I'm dead there is no reason to regret anything. Right now, for example, I somewhat regret not studying more this semester. If I was gonna die today that wouldn't matter.

Bestival

May 5, 2012
"Well lets see. There was a lot of booze, a lot of drugs and a lot of fights... I regret everything else."

I would only regret one thing, and if I got till midnight I can still easily sort that one. So no, not really.

Serinanth

Apr 29, 2009
I think I would be ok with it, my life has had its ups and downs but its been pretty damned good I think. There are a few what if's I have to ask myself about but if those what ifs were different I might not be where I am or have come across my best friend, who also happens to be the woman I love.

I'm 33 and I think my only regret might be that I'm not a father. Then again if I were I would regret a whole lot more in that today would be my last day with my child/children.

AlexWinter

Jun 24, 2009
I regret not being nicer to people in the past and a lot of the other oversights that came with youth.

Other than that I don't really regret anything but if I could go back in time and change some things I would.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
I was going to say "Already? Hell no. Got no regrets, just ashamed of how early it is for me to die (I'm 23)". But then I read part of the topic and felt guilty.

This tread is a trap :C

Ioanin

Mar 14, 2013
BathorysGraveland2 said:
Well, I've spent the grand majority of my life sitting in my damn room, due to a combination of social anxiety/phobia and lazyness. You could certainly say I'd have regrets. Not experiencing anything, never getting any kind of employment. No social life. Et cetera. Not that I'm complaining, as I'm currently in the slow but sure process of getting myself mentally sorted out and fixing this, but if I were to die tonight? Yeah, I'd be pretty fucking ashamed.
This is exactly my story.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
Man, I'm drunk and listening to good music. I've finally got a good job that could potentially provide further fulfillment with further investment and I cannot rationally doubt my ability to engage any task that is asked of me. If I died this moment, I wouldn't be able to comprehend anything less than contentment.

This may perhaps be debatable during a different set of circumstances. Right now though, I could die and be (potentially) fulfilled.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
I'm pretty contempt with my life so far. The only things I'd regret is the stuff I won't see or do because I'll die today...not sure if that counts as regret or not though.

Blood Brain Barrier

Nov 21, 2011
game-lover said:
And most importantly, I'm just plain fucking scared of dying.
This. How anyone is not trembling in fear at the possibility, however tiny, that there is an eternal afterlife is something I cannot understand. At the moment of death I can only imagine that fear will be amplified to infinity.

Aramis Night

Mar 31, 2013
I would have a few regrets. Funny thing about this topic is its something that i've had on my mind alot lately. I'm took on a debt at the end of last for a surgery. I tend to have a similar outlook on debt as samurai. They believed it was dishonorable to die with debt. Since samurai were expected to die at any moment for their masters even having any debt for any length of time was something to be avoided. I refuse to own credit cards for this reason. As of monday i will have the money to pay off the last of my debt. For some reason i keep getting the nagging feeling that i'm not going to make it and i will be forever dishonored. It's been filling me with no small amount of anxiety. I know it seems silly, but i take my obligations rather seriously and i've been having more than my usual share of nightmares. Keep waking up in the middle of the night clutching my chest and my heart is pounding.

Otherwise i would regret not being able to live the kind of life that me and my gf have been planning to have. I would regret not having married her. I have never met anyone more worth devoting myself to. I can't bare the idea of her being alone or being mistreated by whoever comes along after me.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
BathorysGraveland2 said:
Well, I've spent the grand majority of my life sitting in my damn room, due to a combination of social anxiety/phobia and lazyness. You could certainly say I'd have regrets. Not experiencing anything, never getting any kind of employment. No social life. Et cetera. Not that I'm complaining, as I'm currently in the slow but sure process of getting myself mentally sorted out and fixing this, but if I were to die tonight? Yeah, I'd be pretty fucking ashamed.
I could've written this myself, comrade, with the one change being I feed old people sometimes for money. Pretty disappointing life.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
No regrets from how I've lived my life so far, it's been pretty awesome, but I would be sad that I wouldn't be able to continue it any longer when there's still so much to see and do.