You're thrown into a war... what role do you play?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
The corpse. Either the guy who makes friends easily and is later remembered for having died a senseless death or, just another number in the overall casualty report. I probably wouldn't desert because I wouldn't put it past the U.S. army to hunt my ass down. Also, I only know English so if I left, chances are it would be someplace where I would be unable to communicate with people.

No matter how I look at it, I'm going to end up dead. So hopefully we can avoid a full-scale war until I'm in my fourtys or, fiftys. They probably won't want me then unless they have fully remote-controlled warriors or some system similar to Surrogates. Actually, if that's the case then I'd be the god-damned Killionaire on Murder Mountain (or something similar).

Michael Hirst

May 18, 2011
Lets see fucking Deserter! No way would I be thrown into a war I didn't give a shit about, FYI that's pretty much every war since WW2. It would have to be some crazy important war that really would effect the world as a whole.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
I would be the assault medic who would run in, shoot some people up then grab my buddy and heal his ass up and tell him to get back in the damn battle.

I would also take the leadership role.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
So I heard FPS games are "realistic" these days...

I agree with the people who say the more realistic things here, like getting shot at and maybe even shot. That's a lot more probable than pulling a heroic.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Probably infrantry preferable the rear end but since it's war I will be place in the frontline.

madster11

Aug 17, 2010
Try for a pilot, and if that fails, heavy gunner infantry.
Too many F88s in the Aus Army, we need more stupidly massive guys to man the MAG-58s and F89s.

Still, i'd love to either fly an F-35 or EC 665.

R3VOLU7ION

Sep 12, 2011
I would be the guy that cuts up that apples to make sure they don't have explosives in them.

masticina

Jan 19, 2011
Local Contact, the ruling "evil" would find me crazy but harmless crazy and underwhile I am a contact to those who do real damage.

Ethan Asia

Aug 22, 2011
I like the idea of having an administrative and leadership role. I'm a strategist (read: coward)!