YouTube Singer Performs Incredible One-Man Disney Movie

NeonOranges

Jan 16, 2011
CleverCover said:
I cried, I got goosebumps, and and and...

Oh GOD. brb. must find tissues, chocolate, and every Disney movie I own. And possibly do a fangirl wail/rant about having his babies while I'm doing that.
If the babies get his vocal range I don't blame you.. can you imagine having kids cry in a three part harmony?

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
I... am incredibly jealous. I've fancied myself a middling-talented singer all my life (I actually sound a bit like Neil Patrick Harris, only slightly lower), but... I've never seen a countertenor before. I think I'm going to go wallow in inadequacy and beer now.

Darthair

Feb 16, 2011
Wow, that vocal range is astounding. And the medley is really well edited as well; awesome video!

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
Disney: Hire this man now (well, OK, he's already working for Pixar, but you know what I mean)

His range is incredible!!! I'm totally impressed by the female voices. To all the guys out there clearing their throats and getting uncomfortable about relative manliness levels: if it makes you feel better, a man being able to sing in a woman's voice doesn't actually make him appear less manly. Especially since he can go just as far the other way in the musical spectrum! ;-)

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Johnnyallstar said:
I would love to be a voice actor, but this guy is way better than me. It's incredible. The way he sings female parts is just astounding.
Yeah seriously, I feel the same way but if this guy isn't one I can't see how I'd ever become one. I mean, look how many negatives I put into that sentence! :p