YouTube Singer Performs Incredible One-Man Disney Movie

Blind Sight

May 16, 2010
Very good, but I would've skipped King Louis' song just because it's near impossible to copy Louis Prima's voice:

Llamazoid

Mar 10, 2011
That brought back so many memories, what a gift he has. Maybe I can borrow one of those vocal chords.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
Ok, gotta say something to counteract all the praise.....I got nothing.

OH WAIT! Needed more villain songs. Yeah, that's it.

rsvp42

Jan 15, 2010
Went to college with this guy (though that's sort of irrelevant since I didn't really know him). He's a great animator too, hence his job at Pixar. Actually, some of his earlier singing videos were recorded in our sound booths at the school. It's definitely his voice and he even used it in his senior film, which was a musical short, of course.

Wolfram01 said:
I don't understand how he does the heroine voice. Sounds like a woman.
He's a countertenor, iirc.

brazuca

Jun 11, 2008
The Rogue Wolf said:
How many sets of vocal chords does this man HAVE?!

I mean, seriously, my eyes almost bugged out when he started singing Ariel's bit from The Little Mermaid.

[small](Yeah, I watched The Little Mermaid, you wanna make something of it?!)[/small]

Seriously, this guy, Stephen Russell and Nolan North could staff their very own voice-acting company.
Could not put better myselft. ¬¬

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
sir.rutthed said:
Freakin' tenors get all the attention with their girl voices...
Countertenor is where its at. I love my girly voice.

OT: For anyone who isn't that knowledgeable when it comes to vocal ability, the high notes he hits really aren't that high. Your average tenor 1 can hit those no problem. What is impressive about this is his tone(s). He's got a number of different voices that, had I not known, I wouldn't have connected them all to one person.

This is impressive, no doubt. Have to look into what else this guy has done.

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
DAMN IT! Dude's got some bloody talent, but I was hoping to hear some songs from The Hunchback of Notre Dame! ;-;

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
DemonicVixen said:
Johnnyallstar said:
I would love to be a voice actor, but this guy is way better than me. It's incredible. The way he sings female parts is just astounding.
Agreed, although, you can still hear that its a guy. Granted, if your not looking for it, you dont notice it =)

It's most obvious when he sings the lower spectrum of the lady parts. His voice starts to want to drop. The only thing he didn't sing that I would have wanted to hear was Gaston's song :D

eightbitsprite

Oct 4, 2010
I liked him before he got popular. >:D

No, just kidding. But I've been following him for a while, and I loved this video. It's been popping up across the net, but I certainly did not expect to see it at the Escapist. :p

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
Only heard aladdin so far, if I heard that on high quality headphones unaware of the fact it's not the original voice, I'd never have known.

DaMullet

Nov 28, 2009
That was awesome. Crazyness.

And no, I'm not handing my balls in. They're too manly to be affected by my enjoyment of this.

Blazeaga

Dec 10, 2010
I cannot believe how amazing this man is, I wanted to be a Disney character voice but....no chance after this haha...not even kinda.

Kudos to Pitera.

USE HIM DISNEY!!!

Taunta

Dec 17, 2010
Ahhh I love Nick Pitera! His "All I ask of you" was so amazing! I'm not surprised he would do this, and I'm damn impressed. He sings a better female role than a lot of females I know.

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
His vocal range is just incredible! I haven't seen anything like that since Freddy Mercury died