You've become the main antagonist in a game

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
I wouldn't wait until I'm almost dead to use my second form. I would use it 10 minutes into the game and crush the hero(es)

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
SleepyOtter said:
As long as I follow these [http://www.proft.org/tips/evil.html] steps I would be a great Antagonist.
And in the mean time, You can live like a God [http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0763.html]

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
I'd sell him a 3rd party memory card and just wait...

That pretty much did for me with Metroid Prime and Skies of Arcadia Legends

Seiei

Jan 30, 2011
Kill the hero when he's at level 1. If female and hot make her my servant.

Chawx

May 13, 2011
Id send my evil minions of the dark force to make him busy and buy me some time
Arm myself with super Prototype mechanics.
When he defeats me, he'll think that he'll be able to escape.What he DOSENT know is that my base is rigged to blow after my defeat.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Davichu

Sep 28, 2010
Gralian said:
I would stare him in the eye like a boss while i beat the crap out of him with my electro-fists of rage.

And if that happens and by some miracle he happens to blow up the entire complex with me in it AND escape, i'm gonna jump on this big-ass tank and chase after him down the runway.

No giving up! Face me!

[sup]Cookie for people who know who i am.[/sup]
and the whole cool shooting a bullet with the palm of his hand trick...even when you lose you win

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
I'd be the antagonist of a Bioware game or The Witcher 2, there's a chance I can talk the hero into sparring me, maybe even helping me.

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
Change the design of my fortress (The Final Stage) so it's identical to the entire NES Silver Surfer game. Dude would smash his console out of frustration before he actually got to me. :p

adventlife

May 19, 2008
Dress up as a mushroom and tell him his final boss is in another castle and lol as he runs off to beat some other poor sap to a pulp.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
I apply intelligence and send my high level elite mobs on the yet low level heroes.
Then I go off to root and pirrage in peace.

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
I would practice my hugging ability. The protagonist will be so surprised that he/she will have no choice but to join me.

Spineyguy

Apr 14, 2009
Fire up the impractical and overly elaborate death machine.

Begin the unnecessarily long countdown sequence on my doomsday device.

Order in more goons. (Arkham asylum style)

Start my lengthy monologue where I reveal my tragic back-story.

Stick up a sign saying 'You are not a high enough level to tackle this boss, try doing some side quests.'

Let the hero defeat me, then reveal my last secret move which kills both of us. I get my victory and he gets to die a martyr, everyone's happy.

Escape just as the hero is about to deliver the final blow so they can recycle me for a sequel.

satoru

Sep 12, 2008
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/1917-Bad-News

I believe this is instructive :)

Shiftygiant

Apr 12, 2011
Nuke the protagonist from orbit. No phone calls, no goodbyes, no prolonged speeches explaining how awesome i am and how much he sucks, just drop 30'000 megatons on him, and if he survives do it a second time.

Ilke

Mar 28, 2010
I go to TVTropes and read this [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvilOverlordList].

squballs1234

Jul 9, 2009
Break the laws of video game physics. When they come in the room to kill me, the doors all turn into walls, the roof starts pouring out lava, and there are pump vents in the roof next to the lava spouts that produce nerve-gas. pwned n00b.