You've just woken up naked next to the lead singer of the last band you listened to

Wereraccoon

Jun 3, 2010
maynard james - Puscifer.. (if anyone has EVER heard of him xD)

Oh my god no D: I don't know how it happened but... If it's in my own country it would be like: Thank you for coming to holland... Now get out of my bed! D< Well I guess I could have had worse... Good thing I listened to puscifer after I finished listening to my audiobook.. xD Roy Dotrice FTW.

Tanto-chan

Nov 9, 2009
Brendon Urie... and to be honest I might not be that worried since i sleep naked all the time in the summer. but even if things did happen I wouldn't be complaining. I'd probably ask if he wanted breakfast.

barbzilla

He who speaks words from mouth!
Dec 6, 2010
Shit, I just woke up next to Richard Cheese... I love his music so I guess it is okay.... still a bit awkward. I do want to know who was pitching and who was catching.

MrRetroSpectacles

Mar 6, 2011
If it just has to be a female singer then I do not mind Alicia Keys at all, but if it has to be a band I'm in trouble. Since Freddie Mercury is not only pure soil and dust by now, but somehow having sex with that would be homosexual necrophilia..try explaining that to London's finest.