You've just woken up naked next to the lead singer of the last band you listened to

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Vellu said:
Robert Flynn from Machine Head? What do I do? First panic and then sing Imperium.
Can you guess where his clenched fist went? Nowhere special I suspect.

gCrusher

Mar 17, 2011
Aron Moxley of the Portland-based rock band The Slants?

Dude, what happened? Are we being punk'd? I'm going to find my kilt.

NagaShadow

Dec 6, 2009

seeing as they are all the lead singers, do i just wake up with one of them, or is it all of them?
i'm happy either way

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
I have no idea who I was listening to in the car just now, the last song I remember listening to that I recognised was Like a G6 by the Far East Movement, so things could be a hell of a lot better to be honest...

mklnjbh

Mar 22, 2009
Jonathan Coulton. I should be upset given my heterosexuality, but strangely... nope. I am content.

Tib088

Nov 28, 2009
Keith Flint... no idea what I would do, ask for a bunch of tickets to a concert probley :D

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
ZeroMachine said:
RT-Medic-with-shotgun said:
Oh my god i got Alizee to cheat on her husband.

And how the fuck am in in france, how did i talk to her(i speak o french) and why am i bound to the bead with my belt.
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, dude. I never understood that saying, but it effectively means "You just struck gold, don't question things".

How does it feel waking up next to a milf?
the don't look a gift horse in the mouth thing comes from way back when horses were farm animals and it was considered rude to look a gift horse in the mouth, because the horses teeth are what shows age, so it's like questioning someone "Oh, thanks for this free thing, let me check to see if it's a piece of shit and show that I don't trust you," but of course the phrase has evolved and become more generalized since then.

OT: Whoever the lead singer is for Sick Puppies, so I think I'd be sick.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
dfcrackhead said:
ZeroMachine said:
RT-Medic-with-shotgun said:
Oh my god i got Alizee to cheat on her husband.

And how the fuck am in in france, how did i talk to her(i speak o french) and why am i bound to the bead with my belt.
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, dude. I never understood that saying, but it effectively means "You just struck gold, don't question things".

How does it feel waking up next to a milf?
the don't look a gift horse in the mouth thing comes from way back when horses were farm animals and it was considered rude to look a gift horse in the mouth, because the horses teeth are what shows age, so it's like questioning someone "Oh, thanks for this free thing, let me check to see if it's a piece of shit and show that I don't trust you," but of course the phrase has evolved and become more generalized since then.

OT: Whoever the lead singer is for Sick Puppies, so I think I'd be sick.
... Huh...