You've just woken up naked next to the lead singer of the last band you listened to

Sondow

Mar 7, 2008
>was listening to SNSD last night

I'm okay with waking up next to Kim Tae-yeon. Very okay.

Oh wait, the girls all live together, don't they?

...hmmmmm.

Char-Nobyl

May 8, 2009
Joakim Brodén of the Swedish power metal band Sabaton.

...meh. If it turns out that I like it from European men built like brick shithouses, I could do a whole lot worse. At this point, I'm more worried about the aftereffects of Brodén having gone 'Art of War' on my netherhole.

Cyd0n1a

Jul 15, 2009
A. W. Yrjänä from CMX? Fuck yes, a Finnish poet/rocker pervert weighing about 230 lbs. It was a night to remember indeed.

maturin

Jul 20, 2010
I so hope this happens. So I can punch the Death Cab For Cutie guy in the balls for the song he wrote and the ostensibly non-pussy ass radio station inexplicably decided to play constantly.

"If there's a birdie in your heart, save the Jews, save the Jews."

Those may not be the exact words, but they don't seem to care that that's what they sound like.

Stako

Apr 2, 2011
If we are being true I would be waiking up next to the frontman of Simple Plan and he would most definetely be set on fire in the first 5 or 6 seconds after I wake up... no man lies naked next to me. Ever.

Scorekeeper

Mar 15, 2011
I got the lead singer of Silversun Pickups, thanks to "Lazy Eye"; at least his voice is feminine.

Darius Brogan said:
I`m currently listening to Rammstein, so... Creepy...
Mann gegen Mann!

Qtoy

Apr 21, 2011
It's one of the dudes from Justice, Gaspard Augé or Xavier de Rosnay.
Although, if I go back a song or two, it's that one girl in "Raise Your Weapon".

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
this isnt good. i was just talking to my freind about how much darron and serj creep me out. and i cant tell which one is the lead singer... does that mean BOTH of them?!? why?! oh, and now my speaker is taunting me as the song has changed to misery business. can i please use this one? im a lesbian too, please let me ;(