you've turned into an npc from the last game you played

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
Well if i end up as Tom Bombadil i will be happily married to a nice elvish lady , and be a godlike being.Wait thats actually not very different from my real life.

AwesomeFerret

Apr 28, 2010
Jfswift said:
AwesomeFerret said:
Oh crap. I'm a monster from Monster Hunter Tri. *glances down list of powerful monsters on recruiting servers* Oh, I'm in real crap. A bunch of HR 70-80 are farming me, a Rathalos -.-
*crouches down and aims my bowgun* Now just hold still, keep right there for a second.. :p
No! Eat roar and fireball combo!

SkoopMaster

Jul 4, 2010
That NPC that tells you to press B to do stuff like jump. Then I would but the player saying "YOUR MANA/HEATH IS LOW" or those Krogens on the citadel talking about fish.

rockera

Jul 29, 2009
call of duty: *curled up in a ball* "He killed them...so much blood...he got hold of duel wield pistols....so much blood...." "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!" "oh god...he's nearby" well that gives you an insight into what kinda player I am and yes I was running round shouting blood for the blood god.... :D

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Several ideas come to mind.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A Nightkin!>>>>>

Me: Hallo! Hallooo! I'm not dead yet! Just very badly hurt! Someone come help please?

*Sounds of something entering the cave*

Me: Oh, it's about time! Hey, you guys find the hooman that did this? Huh? Wait a minute...

*Night Stalkers attack!*

Me: Stupid karma system!

The King!>>>>>

Me: Alright, listen up you guys! I've been lookin' around here an...we ain't got enough style in here.

Gang Member: Why not? What're we missing?

Me: Just a little pizazz is all. Come on now and I'll teach ya how to shimmy an' shake about! Hoobah!

Victor!>>>>>

Me: Howdy, partner!

Courier: Dah! What the- How did- WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!

Me: I don't rightly know what you're talkin' about. I'm on my way to New Vegas.

Courier: Yeah, I noticed. Same place I'm going. Why is that?

Me: Can't say for sure. Just an inclination to is all.

*Totally have my pincers crossed on that one*

Nov 11, 2010
I'm a sophisticated businessman who has nothing better to do than get a shady partner with a greasy voice to convince you that a shantytown would like better as a huge fucking crater in the ground, and then comment on how beautiful the mushroom cloud looks as it's blown to high heaven.

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
I am the Mysterious Stranger! You want me to show up randomly and kill bad guys before they can get you. What I'm actually going to do is show up to kill every bloatfly in the Mojave and leave you hanging when the Queen Deathclaw shows up!

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
I'll just go for that security guard in the Pentagon in USDD in BlOps. Nothing bad happens to him, I think...

Xealeon

Feb 9, 2009
Damn, I'm an NPC from Stalker: Call of Pripyat. I can either be a trader and spend all my time standing around behind suspiciously bulletproof air charging exorbitant prices for the most basic items or I can be a Stalker and spend my time being dead. Decisions, decisions...

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
Hopefully not a guard or a target, but one of the helpless civilians being bothered by the guards.
I would be on the lookout for a man in a cloak or drawings on a bench indicating where I should sit.
Assassin's Creed 2.5 Brotherhood.