Zack Snyder Defends Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Casting

Dragonlayer

Aka Corporal Yakob
Dec 5, 2013
Johnny Novgorod said:
Hey, let's cast Cher as Luthor. She's got an Academy Award, right
"Do you believe in life after Krypton Superman? I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're strong enough...."

KazeAizen

Jul 17, 2013
MrBaskerville said:
I've heard a lot of great things about the Owl movie, but i just found it to be very trite and predictable. It was the same old story as most animation movies follow, only it didn't really add ny characters i cared for, it didn't have an interesting twist to the story and i disliked the humour. It was very boring to sit through for me, but i might need to add that i usually have this experience when watching non Stop-motion animated movies from the west. So yeah, it was an uphill battle, but i didn't see much of interest in the Owl movie. It wasn't poorly made, just kinda derivative, imo.
Fair enough besides I think you said it yourself. You don't particularly care for non stop motion animated movies. Personally I love them and I love that they are getting better every year. Anyway we'll just have to see how this plays out. Zack has proven he can make good comic book films. He has plenty of talent in the cast objectively speaking Godot is the only questionable one and even then she's a player in one of the biggest action franchises so she's at least going to be competent in those scenes. We'll see in 2 years how this all plays out. For now let's just count down the days until the big lizard comes back to the silver screen.