Zero Punctuation: Alice: Madness Returns

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Alice: Madness Returns

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews American McGee's sequel adaptation of Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Now with more creepy baby doll heads!

Watch Video

Amplify

Aug 31, 2008
I honestly don't think I took in what you were saying during the review at all, because GOD GOD man what happened to your voice, when'd did you get your voicebox replaced with some sort of cheese grater wind tunnel?

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
Sounds like someone has the Summer Cold...or was speaking too much into their microphone...or has allergies. Either way, interesting.

Sketchy

Aug 16, 2008
Genixma said:
Sounds like someone has the Summer Cold...or was speaking too much into their microphone...or has allergies. Either way, interesting.
That'd be the winter cold... He's in Australia, it's winter here... And at least where I'm from, EVERYONE has this cold.

shadowmagus

Feb 2, 2011
This person tried to sound like Yahtzee, but it's as if certain inflections were different. Return our Yahtzee alien scum. We are gamers and we have a long and storied history of knowing how to blast your kind back into space.

emusega

Jan 17, 2011
He seems to talk faster than usual and not making points for quite a while. The first alice game intrigued me but I never played it.
So I guess it was somewhat ok, but not worth the time to play it now.

Oh, and I already hated the cut out animations in the trailer. Glad I'm not the only one.

And fucking awesome laugh at the end ^^

bor3ds0ul

Apr 8, 2008
The voice, sounds so strange and alien. Good summary of the game though, been wondering what it was all about

JasonBurnout16

Oct 12, 2009
Obviously has a cold guys but you can still tell it's Yahtzee...

On the other note, can really not decide if I should rent this game or not. It sounds interesting though. Hmm.

Dr_Matt

Aug 28, 2009
He's got a point, though - the original game was fun for a while, but overall really wasn't very good. Might think about getting this one for the HD re-release.

NaramSuen

Jun 8, 2010
I have always found the fact that he puts his name on his games a little more disturbing than the subject matter of said games.