Zero Punctuation: Aliens vs Predator

LornMind

Dec 27, 2008
Designed by a pilchard? XDD

AVP is very mixed in my mind. My friends enjoy it, some reviewers say give it a look, others say no.

I must say, this hasn't changed my opinion either way.

Phsx2

Phsx2
Aug 21, 2009
axleblaze said:
I hacen't had a chance to watch it yet (and I doubt those that posted before me have) but STOP IT WITH THE FUCKING GIANT ADS AROUND THE VIDEO! It freezes my PS3 when I try to watch on it and it's just god damned obnoxious.
Er you realise the escapist has to make money somehow.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Ah, I'm glad he touched upon the point that there is only 1 predator encounter for both Alien and Marine campaign.

You see, people? Multiplayer can't be balanced because the game was designed to have the predator be overpowered!

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
vrbtny said:
There both aliens.... lol

great as always.

Humans are tasty.... yum yum
Except you couldn't have possibly watched the whole thing...jesus christ you're thick.

From someone who actually watched the whole thing, this is the best Yahtzee's done in a long time. And fucking hilarious too.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
hur hur, rather amusing and while it does seem rather obvious i remembered that AvPs problems are really obvious, they are just there staring you in the face without ever blinking.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I thought the game sucked from the demo...Seriously...Not even the old PC one everyone worships was good.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Hehehe... I was always wondering how they would do the Alien campaign and I guess they took the very straightforward path. Great video though and I hope Yahtzee enjoyed his chip sandwich.

Octopusesgarden

Feb 15, 2010
I'm probably gonna be the first in about a bajillionth comment requests but...when are you getting round to heavy rain?Just curious.AND NO REPLY TELLING ME THAT I'M A HEAVY RAIN FANBOY.

BlueHighwind

Jan 24, 2010
I'm surprised you even did this considering how boring it looked and generally how boring it turned out. If only you could get Danny Glover involved somehow...

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Could predict this, as AvP is one of the most generic games I've seen lately. Pretty funny though.