Zero Punctuation: Alone in the Dark

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Alone in the Dark

Yahtzee reviews Alone in the Dark while surprisingly neither alone nor in the dark.

Watch Video

Boneasse

Jul 16, 2008
Brilliant as always. God must have chosen yahtzee to be the ruler of the world, because he has my vote :D

Mark B

Nov 5, 2007
Does anyone else have problems with it not streaming well until its been out for 4-5 hours ?

Unfortunately I bought this not 2 days ago, well at least it was only £8 after all the discounts and points, I used.

Still haven't got around to playing it yet but there's enough people banging on about on the podcasts, forums etc.

AtxAxLoss

Apr 30, 2008
The Terry and Gonad model would certainly explain much of gaming as I've seen it. And only seconds before the screen asked me, I literally thought to myself "Hm. The music's starting to grow on me." Creepy.

It's kind of sad that the review only makes up half the video, though.

UntrodTripod

Jan 24, 2008
Awesome! I don't have an XBox, but I wouldn't buy that game if I did?
By the way, I think the new title sequence looks really awesome. Who designed it? Well done.

Traiden

Dec 13, 2007
I was reminded by a very old game that also did not stop killing you after "pausing." Aquaman, that is what it was!

NezumiiroKitsune

Mar 29, 2008
That was awesome, very very very funny, some tell tale signs of homosexuality pushing the surface there at the end but who am i to read into what is obviously a genius ploy and witty way of driving more stakes of shite through the awful brightly lit heart of AitD:Where did we put those fucking spare lightbulbs.

Also on a side note, which wont mean anything to anyone, and is simply my opinion but the reviews are going uphill in Metal Gear Rex. This is again better than the previous and they have been doing so for some time now. Great stuff.