Zero Punctuation: Army of Two

Sparatan117

Nov 30, 2008
Hah this was pretty funny but honestly did you have to throw that stick in there about the US Army? Last time I checked we currently control Iraq which means maybe we can do our job...just sayin

Jammerson

Dec 9, 2008
In a search to find another game to play with my brother who shares my passion for gaming, we stumbled across army of two. I found it somewhat lacking and in a division I would find to be a gears of war clone. It did make for an interesting challenge at time but this game was easily blown through if you use two human players.

I also hate the invulnerable armor characters. It provides a challenge but so is running across salted razor blades. The challenge needs to be interesting.

Beery

May 26, 2004
Sparatan117 said:
Hah this was pretty funny but honestly did you have to throw that stick in there about the US Army? Last time I checked we currently control Iraq which means maybe we can do our job...just sayin
Hmmm. 'control' Iraq? Well the US Army is there, but I wouldn't say Iraq was under the 'control' of the US Army. And as for doing the job, well, the fact that the US Army is STILL there indicates that the job is NOT getting done.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Beery said:
Sparatan117 said:
Hmmm. 'control' Iraq? Well the US Army is there, but I wouldn't say Iraq was under the 'control' of the US Army. And as for doing the job, well, the fact that the US Army is STILL there indicates that the job is NOT getting done.
Also, its not as if you didn't have help from other countries, and its still not exactly "Under Control" is it now?

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Very first bit was hilarious.
"Two little boys had two little toys,
They played gaily all dayyy...."
And I had just watched your GH3 review, so....

yaoinut

Dec 17, 2010
It's a shame a game trying to push boundaries a little, using an interesting method to control your A.I. partner, could end up so...gosh, I can't even think of how to describe it. I heard the sequel was just terrible.