Zero Punctuation: Army of Two

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Army of Two

This week on Zero Punctuation, Yahtzee tries to cut down on the gay jokes while reviewing Army of Two.

Watch Video

davidmr

Jan 30, 2008
lol, where do you get the inspiration for the songs?

great review, hmmm you seem to see racism and homosexuality in everything :p

MrKeroChan

Oct 3, 2007
I love the Frank Miller reference....

don't give up on women... just better yourself... if everyone seems to think you smell...perhaps you do...

m_jim

Jan 14, 2008
Seriously, who didn't cackle "Yes..." when they saw that Army of Two was in the firing line?

thetenet

Mar 12, 2008
good review, and yes the game is generic and the story's subject is a real world problem represented in a stupid simplistic manner in this game

Sefret

Mar 6, 2008
Funniest one yet!!!......Well,time to watch again and try to understand all of the jokes...

Gollon

Jan 16, 2008
If they're 8 year old boys I guess Clyde is the older kid who picks on them and doesn't like having to walk with them to school and is probably abused by his parents.

renard

Feb 5, 2008
quoting david bowman "god, it's full of jokes about gays"... Wait, I think I missed something from "2010"...
Anyway, good job as always.

curseoroyal

Apr 2, 2008
I wonder who's going to be the first to attempt to You Tube themselves playing Gears of War and Splinter Cell at the same time... XD

VonBlade

Mar 12, 2008
Spectacular. As always, but it needs repeating.

Eeee I remember when the latest review was about the console wars and I laughed so hard I emailed Yahtzee to profess my undying love. Not actually realising that everyone else must have done it by that point. Ho hum.

Fingers crossed that next week is that Wii game everyone thinks is good but isn't then we can have Wii fanboys complaining next to the 360 ones :D

FSBlueApocalypse

Apr 2, 2008
Funniest in awhile, as far as something to review thats decent, I'm pretty sure God of War: Chains of Olympus got released worldwide by now

Moo64c

Apr 2, 2008
Yahtzee, you shouldn't give up on the gay jokes or women. Seriously, 99% of your jokes include penises in some way. You are just gonna lose the funny.
Plus, women have tits. you can't get that with men. Well, good looking men anyway.