Zero Punctuation: Awards for 2008

Gormers1

Apr 9, 2008
Thanks yathzee for spoiling the end for PoP... Yes he did spoil it, because I figured out what will happen by what he said. You have to be thick to not know which person he is talking about and what the prince is trying to do.

Lt. Sera

Apr 22, 2008
Monkfish Acc. said:
Huh. It seems the new player won't work for me.
Same here:

200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: '[Clip] '486''

That's the error I get when I try to play the video.

jimClassic

Jun 4, 2008
That was pretty funny. But your editing was a little off on this one. Their were a few wierd cuts.

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
Lt. Sera said:
Monkfish Acc. said:
Huh. It seems the new player won't work for me.
Same here:

200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: '[Clip] '486''

That's the error I get when I try to play the video.
I'm pretty sure what's happening is that the Escapist is currently being hit by a lot of traffic to view this video. Wait for awhile and try again. It plays for me just fine, but then, I already downloaded it and it's in my cache.

FACT.50

Sep 12, 2007
I haven't commented on a Yahtzee post in a long time, I stopped myself from defending Mirror's Edge, and Dead Space. I didn't say anything to the "year in review" garbage, but give me a break Ben... one review in 3 weeks?? You really are slipping. Not to mention I had to listen to that godawful nu-metal garbage you have for a theme song not once but like 6 or 7 times.

P.S. Game of the year goes to Valkyria Chronicles imho.

eliteslayer

Jan 7, 2009
I want to watch too but the vids down from here aswell:(

also geldonyetitch think thoughts inside the brain... please.

Top Dollar

Jan 3, 2009
I agree with the praise to Saints Row 2 being the most fun game this year but I still think it's strange he missed some of the biggest releases and reviewed pap I'd never even heard of.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
FACT.50 said:
I haven't commented on a Yahtzee post in a long time, I stopped myself from defending Mirror's Edge, and Dead Space. I didn't say anything to the "year in review" garbage, but give me a break Ben... one review in 3 weeks?? You really are slipping. Not to mention I had to listen to that godawful nu-metal garbage you have for a theme song not once but like 6 or 7 times.

Hmm, wasn't worth it really, was it? Oh, and having FACT in caps for a name isn't really going to convince us that you are, in fact, a fact.

Would you like to explain what you see wrong with Yahtzee's latest web-video thingies? I have time, given the video won't currently load.

gregatron08

Dec 3, 2008
*edit*

Said exact same as above poster, didnt realise it was over multiple pages my bad

In response then, no its not working for me either lol

FACT.50

Sep 12, 2007
FACT.50 = Factory Records Catalog #50 (Movement) New Order's first LP after dissolving Joy Division.

It's also my DJ name. The way it appears on the album is indeed 'FACT'

And I did state what my problem is with his current videos. They aren't game reviews. In fact his game reviews for the past 3 months or so have generally been of poor quality. But my biggest problem is his followers. they take his word as bond, and don't even bother to check out some of these games for themselves.

Doug said:
FACT.50 said:

Hmm, wasn't worth it really, was it? Oh, and having FACT in caps for a name isn't really going to convince us that you are, in fact, a fact.

Would you like to explain what you see wrong with Yahtzee's latest web-video thingies? I have time, given the video won't currently load.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
verd said:
Doug said:
FACT.50 said:

Are you Yahtzee's personal fucking nut-rider or something?
Nope, I just get annoyed at agronant 9 year olds like him, and from the sounds of things, you.