Zero Punctuation: Bionic Commando

May 28, 2009
It's times like these I wish Capcom would go away. I am seriously fed up with the massive amount of mediocre linearity (or linear mediocrity) they seem to go in for nowadays. Can anyone name a truly excellent *recent* Capcom game (and don't say Resident Evil 5, because I don't care)?

Jay Cee

Nov 27, 2008
Too many people let nostalgia and shiny screenshots cloud their judgment of B.C and filled them with anticipation for it to come out.

I thought that it would be a monotone, boring, linear pile of shitsticks since the beginning. And for the first time in quite a while, I was right.
Wow... I was right, what an unfamiliar sensation.

Hilarious video as always.

Don't taze me bro

Feb 26, 2009
I thought I was looking too much into things when at 2:34 on the Video, on the overview of the city, it looked like the Coca-cola 'dynamic ribbon' logo. Now with the references to Pepsi later in the video, it makes more sense.

Lenoh

Apr 22, 2009
I have a theory as to why there are Pepsi machines everywhere.

The last boss is CM Punk.

Ima Lemming

Jan 16, 2009
ClaptonKnophlerHendrix said:
So can anyone tell me what that plot twist was or where to find it?
There was a topic about, but Yahtzee finally put up his rant about it on the front page of his site [http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/].

WickedSkin

Feb 15, 2008
People drink Coca Cola just because it's Coca Cola. Pepsi kicks cokes ass any day of the week you pansies.

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
Ima Lemming said:
ClaptonKnophlerHendrix said:
So can anyone tell me what that plot twist was or where to find it?
There was a topic about, but Yahtzee finally put up his rant about it on the front page of his site [http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/].
That is good. Ever since I saw this review I have been trying to find out what that twist is, just to see how bad it is.

OiXerxes

Jan 3, 2009
Wow...How stupid is Capcom when it comes to writing... or is this just what the japanese army does to their bionic commandos and thus not considered very surprising.