Zero Punctuation: Bionic Commando

Stegofreak

Aug 6, 2008
If this game's bad 'cause it drinks Pepsi then I'm really going to love it. And it comes with a free Bionic Commando figure.

Operations

Mar 11, 2009
I cant believe we have got to the point when even colas have fanboys which think drinks must be mutualy exclusive.
I like coke, I like pepsi, not sure which I prefer, but dont object to the existence of either.

I also realy like how Yahtzee uses british childhood refrences, im sure alot of our American friends have probably never heard of Tony Hart or The Gallery :)

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
The ending was epic, hard to believe someone actually wrote and believed it was true... Either way good review again.

Syphith

Nov 7, 2006
TornadoADV said:
Play BC on the Xbox 360, loading problem solved.
Quoted for MFing truth. Seriously, funny review like always, but if you want to get away from long loading times and installs, don't play all your multi-platform games on the PS3. There's really no reason to.

TheFace

Feb 6, 2009
Syphith said:
TornadoADV said:
Play BC on the Xbox 360, loading problem solved.
Quoted for MFing truth. Seriously, funny review like always, but if you want to get away from long loading times and installs, don't play all your multi-platform games on the PS3. There's really no reason to.
Actually, loading times in game are much better on the PS3, but you do have to sit through 20 mins of install.

It's a fair trade off in my opinion. And some games like SCIV don't do it automatically, they give you the option.

I'm sure if there was an optional 20 minute install for 360 games a lot of you would do it to cut down on in-game loading. I know I would.

EDIT: Also, why all the Pepsi hate? Pepsi's slightly nicer than coke. Except Cinema coke. That stuff's magical.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
I like coke better. Pepsi is like that drink that your at a restaurant you ask for coke and they ask "Is pepsi fine?" Well i guess thats what happens when you a cola fanboy....... or addict (more like addict.........I think..........).

But anyway funny as always. Loved the times where the video pauses to do that Yahtzee chugging wine loading scene. (FTW)

Simski Burkez

Jun 3, 2009
metagross111 said:
Paulrus_Keaton said:
I feel for the guy who wrote the letter at the end. The is no way he can be that stupid, it had to be a joke.

And Pepsi does taste like crap.
You don't know who John Sterling is, do you?
Looks like I'm not the only one who got it.

The Bandit

Feb 5, 2008
I should stop reading the topics on Yahtzee's videos. It just depresses me at the state of humanity. Everyone hates Pepsi now, eh? I'm pretty sure Yahtzee could say he hated freedom and love and peace and harmony and everyone would go along with him too. Jesus H.

On a completely different note- the letter section? Dear Lord. Funniest shit I've ever read.