Zero Punctuation: Console Rundown

Blast5000

Jan 6, 2008
Wii and 360 for me. There is nothing that PS3 can do or handle that my computer can't, or at least if i would take that 600$ and spend it on a new video card. Computer for the win!

PS: I cant agree with that Wiimote waving bullcrap, the only thing that actually kills the Wii is the lack of decent games. But by saying the word ''kill'', i don't mean it as it is owning up all the other consoles out there, market-wise. The PS3 is the only console that failed and died. Sony just sux at games, they should stick with their TVs and speakers.

Vagamiz

Jan 6, 2008
Gotta say that I love your reviews. And I really agree with this one. The PS3, besides of having so few exclusive lamely disguised copies (*cough*-Heavenly Sword-*cough*) without mentioning the ass rapping prices (well, in Mexico, the PS3 is around $900 and each game is like $100), has just two games that would be worth buying this joke.

Edit: THAT without saying the whole bunch of crap I'd like to say about it. And that I wish I got a XBOX instead of a Wii, but I can't deny that Twilight Princess was an amazingly plotted game (but too freakin' easy).

spudpuffin

Apr 27, 2008
yahtzee you brainless hypocrit you claim you want more depth in a game and yet when you revue a game with actual depth you dont give it its girl scout merit badge.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
Being from Louisiana, I was mildly offended by the opening statement of this video. But for the most part, Yahtzee's so fucking funny that I really don't care.

Surggical_Scar

Feb 13, 2008
bride_of_lister said:
Encore presentation? Can they just admit there's no Zero Punctuation this week and tell us straight off?
*Facepalm*

It's an error. The new vid should be up shortly.

chuiu

Jun 11, 2008
bride_of_lister said:
Encore presentation? Can they just admit there's no Zero Punctuation this week and tell us straight off?
Could, but look at the two pages of idiots who already think this is a new video. Let them live in ignorance and patiently wait for next week.
Nevermind.

Surggical_Scar said:
bride_of_lister said:
*Facepalm*

What makes you think that?

Platos

May 8, 2008
Farout, stayed up till 2am to watch an encore presentation which I could already view. Thanks for the heads up.

Emperor_Z

Sep 24, 2007
Aww, no new episode. I'd be fine with this, if I hadn't just rewatched nearly every ZP last week.

Teleios

Aug 5, 2003
From the video description:

This week we're all (including Yahtzee) in New York City to accept our Webby awards. We'll be back next week with a brand new Zero Punctuation, but for now, have another look at this encore presentation of one of our favorite Zero Punctuation episodes, Yahtzee's review of the console war. Cheers, and thanks again to everyone who voted for us.

FSK405K

Apr 21, 2008
Reruns, online, are you kidding me? This should have been announced at least a day in advance, probably best when last week's was posted.

Surggical_Scar

Feb 13, 2008
Teleios said:
From the video description:

This week we're all (including Yahtzee) in New York City to accept our Webby awards. We'll be back next week with a brand new Zero Punctuation, but for now, have another look at this encore presentation of one of our favorite Zero Punctuation episodes, Yahtzee's review of the console war. Cheers, and thanks again to everyone who voted for us.
...ah, balls. I should've spotted that.

Emperor_Z

Sep 24, 2007
Surggical_Scar said:
bride_of_lister said:
*Facepalm*

Lol, denial is so funny, especially when it's asserted with such arrogant confidence.