Zero Punctuation: Crysis 2

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Seems like a game right up my alley, actually. Especially if there's some actual characterization for the main character, even though he's faceless and in a power suit the whole time.

harvz

Jun 20, 2010
...maybe i should finish playing crysis 1 and warhead first, not just the first 5 minutes of each.

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
Do people not get the fact that they get put on probation for responding too soon?
Good lord people, you're like lemmings.
Anyway, to the video. I approve.
That is all.
(And no, you're not remembering that wrong. It totally happened like that)

Dark Harbinger

Apr 8, 2011
Another cracking review Yahtzee, very funny indeed.

Ironically if my pc was powerful enough to play Crysis then I would probably be part of the hopping mad crowd, ah well, I doubt I'll play either. :D

CptRumGuy

Jul 31, 2008
Great review, but did they discontinue Extra Consideration and Extra Punctuation? They were both missing this week. I thought maybe it was just a break week or something, but the links that were usually underneath the ZP videos aren't there anymore.

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw EP was posted very late.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Thought he'd rag on it more. Still, I preferred it to Crysis1... which is a bit weird, maybe due to my colour blindness...

WTF IS THIS?!

AMAZED

Dec 6, 2010
while I know it's a sin to mention this here but crisis 2 has a great multiplayer as well, I love coaxing in an an enemy then cloaking, jumping over his head and snapping his neck.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
I also really enjoyed Crysis 2 more than I thought I would!

I'd agree with every one of Yahtzee's points here and I'd say it's an incredibly fair assessment, for a change! I used the throwing mechanic once and once only, blimey how pointless! Also, how useful is suddenly being uncloaked when you stealthily snipe someone? WTF Crysis 2? I was being stealthy, why punish me?

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
CptRumGuy said:
Great review, but did they discontinue Extra Consideration and Extra Punctuation? They were both missing this week. I thought maybe it was just a break week or something, but the links that were usually underneath the ZP videos aren't there anymore.
yahtzee did an absolutely brilliant extra punctuation this week. it was actually a little moving.

anyways, i want to play crysis 2, but i want to play the first one first, which is out of the question right now. so maybe i'll exercise my patience a bit.

you didn't like west side story, yahtzee?