Zero Punctuation: Dead to Rights: Retribution

Doomsday11

Apr 15, 2010
Hmmmmmm...will yahtzee accept rebecca's date proposal,will shadow ever realize that he'd work better without the nuckhead cop who follows him around,will I ever get that chip-butty I want but can't be arsed to make...find out next week on the escapist
OT:Great review although personally the moment I saw dead to rights I knew it was going to be the samey shooty-melee combat in every third-person shooter nowhere days oh well here's to Rebecca's song may breath life into the black-shrivled husk of a heart that is yahtzee's heart(but serious I hope this ends well)

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
Dumb game? As opposed to clever game? Damn, I haven't played one of those since...uhm...Portal I guess. Sort of. A bit.

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
alexbaxthedarkside said:
Yeah Hope Rebecca song turns out really great, Hope Yahtzee features it at the end of a new video once its finished. Think ill be having a read of Mogworld over the SUmmer :) will probly be a great laugh ^_^
I'm just hoping Yatzee won't review the song.

Waif

MM - It tastes like Candy Corn.
Mar 20, 2010
I do kinda wonder about Dead to Rights as a game. It seems like it might not be as generic as other shooters, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing. Sure you seem to have some variety in the methods of killing, but when does it get to be repetitive? I might give the game a try, if only to try something different. Though not one hundred percent sure if it's something I want to spend around 60 dollars for. Maybe I'll wait till it goes on sale XD.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
Funny how the escapist continues to say that the wait for rebecca's album is over! considering that there are still days left for the release.

The review was good+.

Andaxay

Thinking with Portals
Jun 4, 2008
Haha, this week's was fantastic, really made me chuckle. When this game was released, I was staggered at just how unremarkable it really is. It was poorly marketed as it was, but I really didn't fancy it at all.

Dead to Rights: Reducing poor gamers to tears worldwide.

sumguitardude

Jan 20, 2010
loooonnniieeee looooniieee haha brilliantXD

i haven`t taken a stab at this game yet and i don`t see any
reason to do it(Read dead redamption) seems the game is totally linear and repetitive from what ive seen so far-.-

Koganesaga

Feb 11, 2010
Rebbecca Mayes has the hots for yathzee...good for her.

Also, gore is fun, but like this, there's a bit too much of it.

lucky_sharm

Aug 27, 2009
That Rebecca Mayes love song thing at the end seems more like a viewer attracting publicity stunt than anything, really.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Best episode in a while. Had me actually laughing (as opposed to the occasional bemused grunt). Nice to see Yahtzee still has it and can whip it out from time to time!

Lemon Of Life

Jul 8, 2009
Can't wait to check out this book, it better be good!

And nice video, although I don't give a rat's tonsil about the game, it was funny.

solidstatemind

Digital Oracle
Nov 9, 2008
Laughed at several points, but I have to say that my favorite bit was the "...only knows one loud word!" Or maybe Madbodia's primary exports being nuts and batshit... or maybe...

Hey, that was the best one in a while!