Zero Punctuation: Duke Nukem Forever

Zetro200

Apr 3, 2009
In reply to "First" and its subsequent reactions.

In their strangling world of illusion created by their totally and completly all-encompesing Retardation, they feel a sense of accomplishment or Success from something such as this. After many hundreds of games in Warcraft III, Where the name of the Retard game is Last Word after the 1, in the 10 sec long, 5 sec countdown, which is then followed by the game itself providing ample opportunity to actually talk to them, i find that most of them have nothing better to do with their time, (these are the ones who you DON'T see commenting because they actually hav'a brain, they just enjoy burning time, but they read the Comment rules), and then total idiots who are frequently the kind of people that call themselves 1337 and think its hilarious to say Your Mom every SINGLE #$%&#$%&#@Q$%#@W (i couldn't think of a swear in the english language that would provide proper emphasis on this) sentence. Not to say that all people that call themselves 1337 do so without cause and are necessarily retards, i know a number of them who actually ARE elite and the 1337 stuff is just a private enterainment thing they put on to piss people off/disrupt the enemies focus in a FPS.
So in conclusion to this long and wandering paragraph, they get a cheap kick out of it that pleases their small, disfunctional, brains, if its not just a joke, since they have nothing better to do while waiting, to burn time. In my experience anyway.

Robin_Lyon

May 30, 2009
I don't doubt the Yahtzee doesn't read these, there IS 19 pages of post, but

Yahtzee, I says

Why don't you publish a script and design for a game? Or at the very least a decent attempt?

Then just sell it to some bozo to create it for you?

After all shouldn't games be made for gamers, BY gamers?

You know what gamers want better than bloody Capcom!

Noooot to say that's much of an achievement..

But I digress.

My point is, why not? Use your knowledge of what gamers DON'T want to make a game with what gamers DO want!

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Tehpwnsauce said:
Well I can safely say I was not expecting this.
Neither was I, but it made for a good review...if only Yahtzee had taken over the franchise, he seriously needs to start his own company, get himself some software and start making games that aren't flash-based.

heinieee

May 29, 2009
AWESOME VIDEO!
I would post this on every video u ever made but im too lazy. So take my word for it! They are all awesome.

Much appreciation from germany

LockandKey

Feb 22, 2009
This game proves that miracles do happen and the world is not a totaly bleak hopeless sespool of humanity

It has given me hope...

Yeah it was good while it lasted

FoxLiquid

Dec 26, 2008
I must in the black when did this (apparently) God like game come out and plz leave a responce cuz i would vary much like to know.

Bobicus

May 27, 2009
Despite your total lack of grammar or even coherent expression of thought, here is your response:

This review was what we in the in the know like to refer to as "tongue in cheek." In other words, it was a joke. Duke Nukem Forever is a game that does not exist. Yahtzee's sarcasm-laden review (brilliant as always) clues the viewer in on this several times, however, I feel the humor was lost on you. The review was more of a rant regarding the misappropriation of capital within the gaming industry, primarily with respect to untalented and unmotivated developers (in this case, 3D Realms).

It is my sincerest hope that learning has occurred or, at least, the light bulb flickered.

Ringo666

May 20, 2008
O.M.F.God!!!!!retarded people also adore Yahtzee....
For Satans sake how many extravaganzas will you have to see in this review to realize that Yahtguy is taking a piss.....
Next review Metal gear 5(The mafia Cronicles)

koshua

Apr 4, 2008
Lenoh said:
Yahtzee, usually your reviews are witty and quite funny and actually mean something as to whether I should consider buying the game or not. But wasting 3 and a half minutes and a week's worth of review on a game everyone knows will never come out is a lot more lazy than anything 3DRealms did. Shame on you, Yahtzee.
It's remarkable how many people posted comments like this. I suppose your irony gland was starved of oxygen during birth. Of course, being British this simply means I assume you are American (and in addition will thoroughly enjoy your self-righteous indignation at this sweeping cultural generalisation).

Lord Doom

Aug 7, 2008
ek599 said:
I saw the title and all i thought was "I thought this game didn't even come out yet..." And i realized, it didn't. Brilliant thoughts for reviewing a game still (possibly) in development.
3D Realms screwed their investors 1 year too long. 3D Realms is no longer running and so, the game has been canceled.

KingPiccolOwned

Jan 12, 2009
Well, I can now safely say that Yahtzee has just alienated me as well. Well done you bile spewing dou#@$. ( I censored myself because I am paranoid of the moderators, damn you Big Broth

All hail the glorious moderators!

kitsunegunner

Apr 14, 2009
Broken Blade said:
Such an epic masterpiece, and a game that Yahtzee actually likes! See, it only takes a decade to make a game that fits his incredible standards!

Another excellent one, Yahtzee. I was howling half the time.
umm you kjnow he was making fun of it right he didnt like it at all the sacarsm is spread more thickly then branston pickle on yahtzee's sandwich which im sure he's choking on from laughing at people who thinks he's serious go and buy the game then blame him when it sucks.