Zero Punctuation: E3 2012

Aelesis

Aug 15, 2010
Can't call it E2 or all the TF2 spies will hunt you down.
Side note: hilarious ridiculous allegories as usual

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
Wait... Master Chief in a new hat? I must get a 360....

And now we do need a game in which you stab people in the throat with sideburns.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Quite interested in watch dogs. More in ac3 though.

I've already pre-ordered the freedom edition of AC3, the fact that the combat seems to be offensive oriented instead of the usual defensive press-x-counter-repeat process was enough for me to get hyped.

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
People say "ooh Yahtzee got a puppy!" when get mentions puppies too much. And "ooh boy he got a kitten!" when he mentions kittens too much. So let me be the first.

Did Yahtzee get a new toilet recently?

MrBoBo

Jul 23, 2008
Surprsied he didn't bang on about sequel after sequel of the same old stuff.

Otaku World Order

Nov 24, 2011
Truthfully, I don't watch trailers much anymore. The last E3 thing I really got excited about was the 15 minute gameplay demo for Bioshock Infinite last year.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Well, ok, AC3's main trailer was one of their CGI ones, but in addition to that they did also have 3 separate gameplay demo's so it's a bit unfair to call them out.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Awwwww, no mention on Fall Of Cybertron? :( *sniff*

Still funny as always, least Yahtzee has a game he is looking forward to...ish

ChaosDragoness

Jun 5, 2012
Watch Dogs looks amazing, I gotta get that on PC when it comes out :D

And Master Chief in a new hat? Are they trying to get TF2 fans on their side or something?

TJC

Aug 28, 2011
I'm quite disappointed that Yahtzee did an E3 video this year (hoped he'd push that onto Extra Punctuation like yesteryear) because there was NOTHING worth talking about. I was hoping to see one obscure title no one cares about but turned out to be awesome.

oh well, still got a hearty LAWL out of it.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I'm surprised you didn't mention Assassin's Creed 3's naval battle bit.

Apart from that article you wrote a while back about how pirates are underused in games, it looked fucking awesome. I was close to telling Ubisoft to shove AC3 and give me this naval game instead.

coldshadow

Mar 19, 2009
waaaahhhhh the teaser trailers didn't have gameplay! yet there was still plenty of gameplay videos for dishonored and the new assassins creed and halo. obviously someone just skimmed E3 this year.

Nate Corran

Dec 26, 2009
And this is why I barely watched the E3 coverage this year. Entertaining though, as we have naturally come to expect from ol' Yahtzee.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
orangeapples said:
Wait... Master Chief in a new hat? I must get a 360....
DAY ONE PURCHASE!

OT: Silly Yahtzee, Critical Thinking isn't a thing anymore.

And, amazingly, neither is the RPG nun training program.