Zero Punctuation: Epic Mickey

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
"The air of compromise" indeed. A shame all that potential went to waste. I thought they were going to go for a truly dark Disney story, something worthy of The Black Hole. But no. Had to play it safe.

Cowards.

As for the review, I didn't keep track of the child molestation jokes, but there had to be at least half a dozen in there.

SpawnOf84

May 18, 2010
Funny stuff, as always ZP delivers "epic stuff". I kill me, just like Mickey tried to do.

Srdjan Tanaskovic

Oct 20, 2010
Strange I thought that Yahtzee would praise the story (but he didn't talk much about it either). Oh well maybe we will get more info on Extra Punctuation

and I still dont see how this game isn't dark and edgy

wammnebu

Sep 25, 2010
im going to have nightmares from that dancing imp for the iphone, thanks escapist

Optimystic

Sep 24, 2008
Wow, he tore this a new asshole. (Like most other reviewers.)
Actually, drop the "wow," I knew he would.

Yahtzee, your fear of amusement park mascots mirrors my own.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
BlueInkAlchemist said:
"The air of compromise" indeed. A shame all that potential went to waste. I thought they were going to go for a truly dark Disney story, something worthy of The Black Hole. But no. Had to play it safe.

Cowards.
Pretty much this is how I feel about it, I loved those dark and twisted art designs they had for it all but no.... they had to play it safe. Though I will say he actually tried to review it, I thought that when he heard Mickey he would just smash it with all the grace of a sledgehammer against a glass wall.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Wow. You know, given what's already been said about epic mickey...

This Zero Punctuation actually also feels a bit flat and a waste of potential.

I dunno. Somehow this review felt particularly forced and flat. But, what can you really say anyway about a game that's such an obvious disappointment.

Boaal

Dec 30, 2008
A game with mickey mouse in it. Who else knew beforehand that this was going to be a shit game?

JaymesFogarty

Aug 19, 2009
Such a shame; if only Disney had been willing to try something creative and different. Alas, you can't have everything.

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
I'm still going to try this one out, but it sounds more like he was disappointed, rather than making fun of it for just being bad

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
wow. I learned so much here.

Who knew that mickey mouse handles serious social issues with such sensitivity.
I feel like this should be a game.