Zero Punctuation: Fable 2

Owlgoesw00t

Oct 20, 2008
Can't watch the video.. it loads, and loads and loads.. And then Opera says it's some kind of error.. argh

sunami88

Jun 23, 2008
Yup... I've uuuhhh... I've got nothing here. Tried at home when the video was posted, and now I'm just starting one of my lab classes at school and I still can't even get to the page with the video on it.

Lame, but I can wait I guess (but it better be worth it haha ).

Volucer

Sep 4, 2008
I always wondered how the dog stayed alive so long. I mean with the time jumps and everything, that dog lived longer than most of my wives...Maybe while I wasn't looking Theresa took the dog away to "the farm" and replaced it with another dog.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Another US$60 I don't have to spend. Seems that Fable suffers from the same NPC plague as Oblivion in that all of them look, sound, and act exactly the same.

Bravo.

Feb 13, 2008
Grifmik said:
Who cares if your forums are lagging for 10 minutes or so? Plus the advert at the start was like 2 seconds long and the one at the end you don't have to watch ATALL you know?. Somtimes i think people complain just for the hell of it..
Sometimes I think people post just to tell complainers not to.

Xed51

Nov 12, 2008
When I try to open the video, this thing appears:

404 Error: File Not Found

This page does not exist - the link you followed may be broken or out of date. Please check the menu above for the content that you're looking for.

Does it happen only to me?

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
Prefered his review for the first game. Still good though. Have been waiting a long time for this review.

How come we can't get a ZP podcast, we did have one for a while but it died a quiet death for some reason.

klc0100

Feb 29, 2008
damn noobs be overloading the server.

edit: watched feel better now sorry noobs.

Archaon6044

Oct 21, 2008
i just can't watch it at all. sometimes there is no escapist.com, sometimes ZP isn't there, sometimes i can't go to the video, and when i can, it only shows a contraction of the control bar in a big grey space

sunami88

Jun 23, 2008
Here is a mirror [nvm]

Hopefully I didn't violate the TOS or anything, but until the servers stop freaking out, I can lend some bandwidth.

Server seems to be back up.