Zero Punctuation: Fez and I Am Alive

Quaidis

Jun 1, 2008
CaptDom said:
Quaidis said:
I feel for you, Yahtzee. Tonsillitis is not fun at all, with exception to Vicodin and popcycles.

Time to take a worthwhile go at those two games. I somehow never heard of them before. I wonder what variety of rock I've been sleeping under recently was.
POPCYCLES!??!! WOOT!

no release for dates for PC yet, but patience or a second hand console some years from now will do just as well. If only either of these would be worth the wait. That's if second hand games aren't banned or voided by then...

Also, if it's not [tt][spam removed][/tt] I'm not interested.

So there.

Nothing to cause any grief with ya post. Hadta cite ya for popcycles though. Respect. I can only even imagine
They probably does so worth a look an all like, I'll bet, but I'll be really way far too busy playing [tt] [STOP SPAMMING] [/tt] to even.

*hurriedly tabs back into [tt] [WITH THE SPAMMING ALREADY?] [/tt]
Sorry, I was too distracted by all of the spam removal from your post to understand what you were trying to get at.

But thanks to you, I noticed that I randomly spelled 'Popsicle' wrong. Unless I'm referring to a 'pop cycle', which is a chopper with a blow-out, or a bike that delivers certain caffeinated beverages in glass bottles. Both of which I doubt will help sooth Yahtzee's ailment. Fixed the original post.

ArchAngelKira

Mar 25, 2010
OuendanCyrus said:
I want to play both games but my wallet has been recently drained on purchasing Tales of Graces and pre-ordering Darksiders II. I really dislike backtracking in games so I think I'll get I Am Alive first.

Tales of Graces will keep you playing for a while. I hope Yahtzee doesn't review it, due to his hate for JRPGs.

OuendanCyrus

Jun 16, 2010
ArchAngelKira said:
OuendanCyrus said:
I want to play both games but my wallet has been recently drained on purchasing Tales of Graces and pre-ordering Darksiders II. I really dislike backtracking in games so I think I'll get I Am Alive first.

Tales of Graces will keep you playing for a while. I hope Yahtzee doesn't review it, due to his hate for JRPGs.
I actually just beat the future arc, but there's still some side stuff I plan on completing before I do NG+

thespyisdead

Jan 25, 2010
apperantly Yahtzee hasn't been to an engineering school, cos they forced me to use an ocilloscope

RPGxMadness

Mar 9, 2012
LilithSlave said:
So basically, Fez is a great game despite Phil Fish being quite foolish and saying stupid, jerkish and ignorant things. Not to mention rude and socially shameful.

If it is anywhere near as good as Cave Story, it's an amazing game. I've been looking into it. Unfortunately, it's only for the XBOX so far. I've tended to ignore XBOX Live, except for buying shoot em' ups. I haven't used XBLA in a long, long time. Because I mostly just use my XBOX to play bullet hell shooters.

If it comes out for another platform, I'll probably get it.
meh Fez is a bland game, It's just so unimpressive and i couldn't put my finger on why it was so bland until this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Ifue2xGFY

I regret ever supporting the damn game...

:p

[zonking great]

Aug 20, 2008
Yes, we got it. You had your tonsils removed. Fucking Yahtzee. You stoppped being funny after your Orange Box review.

CaptDom

Jul 15, 2009
Quaidis said:
CaptDom said:
Quaidis said:
I feel for you, Yahtzee. Tonsillitis is not fun at all, with exception to Vicodin and popcycles.
POPCYCLES!??!! WOOT!

[tt][spam removed][/tt]
Sorry, I was too distracted by all of the spam removal from your post to understand what you were trying to get at.

But thanks to you, I noticed that I randomly spelled 'Popsicle' wrong. Unless I'm referring to a 'pop cycle', which is a chopper with a blow-out, or a bike that delivers certain caffeinated beverages in glass bottles. Both of which I doubt will help sooth Yahtzee's ailment. Fixed the original post.
what I meant to do was put this here cos' well
"HHHNNG!!! DEM POPCYCLES!"

but then I saw another little fella who could use a popcyle, your avatar...
the whole time.
MFW
etc

The rest was just to make the post seem vaguely relevant to the thread. Just fluff really.

also, @RPGxMadness about that other 'reveiw' - thanks, you've saved my wallet and my conscience. Well linked.

gravy and out

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
Funny how he says that oscilloscopes are obsolete, when digital ones are always used in physics labs.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
It's strange that Yatzee mentioned only one of the several types of "puzzles" in Fez that include:
1. classic "Point A to Point B" exploration
2. attempting to solve something in a way that seems to work and it working in a way you couldn't imagine
3. World's Hardest Riddles, featuring Fez's language
4. easy-to-figure-out, yet slow-to-do tasks like bar codes and Morse Code

I've given up on making sense of this game. Most people say, "Solving riddles is the fun of it!" I say, "But I cannot solve these riddles."