Zero Punctuation: For Honor

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
cleric of the order said:
I don't know but our countries are respectively massive.
Almost as big as USA, but only about 10% of the population. Australia only has about 23 million by comparison. Peer-to-peer gaming is horrible here.

cleric of the order

Sep 13, 2010
008Zulu said:
cleric of the order said:
I don't know but our countries are respectively massive.
Almost as big as USA, but only about 10% of the population. Australia only has about 23 million by comparison. Peer-to-peer gaming is horrible here.
well that's got to be trash, i guess the main benfit of being attached to the us is you do get some overflow.
canada is all but uninhabitable in some regions and our population isn't much bigger than yours.
it could also be we don't have taxes up the but. then again i would have expected them to have set up servers given one has to log into a central server to play the damn thing

Zantari Graves

Mar 7, 2017
Honestly, I have several friends who played it. They loved the game and couldn't stop playing it.... for about a week. Then they got bored with either having to grab and throw people off cliffs or getting cut down by cheep tactics. I heard them complain a lot about people spamming fast stunlocking attacks till they won. Honestly though, for me it comes down to the $60 for a pure pvp game, a five second ""story"" [double quotes on purpose] of playing halfassed missions against brain dead bots dos not count as a single player campaign. But then maybe the Bungie halo games spoiled me in expecting my multiplayer cluster to come with a single player campaign that could have been sold by itself and been a good game.

Basically, the first titan fall, evolve, that multiplayer sequel to game so forgettable I can't remember it's title, and now this thing. Games in a slowly lengthening list of games that will be popular for there multiplayer for a couple weeks then be completely forgotten.