Zero Punctuation: Fortnite and Dusk

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Here's hoping he does Subnautica now that it's had its full release (even if the launch party was a disaster).

RJ Dalton

Aug 13, 2009
First time ever that Yahtzee gives a star rating in a video and it's to a dog's ass.
Good ol' Yahtzee. Don't ever change.

Bindal

May 14, 2012
Gotta disagree a bit with here with "randomly generated levels make storytelling impossible" - it just depends how it's done. XCOM 2 is proof that you can use randomly generated levels and still tell a regular, linear story.

Also, I wouldn't really consider Dusk a regular early access game but just an episodic game which is considered "unfinished" because not all episodes are released yet. Doesn't make me want to buy it any sooner than other episodic games.

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
Jacked Assassin said:
Oh.... no.... It has finally happened.... Yahtzee has gone Full Sonic Fan....

I almost want to try Dusk.
Fortnite on the other hand feels like it's trying to copy everything that can be successful
Craft like Minecraft
Be cartoony like Overwatch Team Fortress 2
Now copy Battle Royale WCW's World War 3
If they keep this up the final game Fortnite will copy will be Doki Doki Literature Club.
Heh, well, it is a mod (essentially) of a game that borrows from Orcs Must Die, Diablo, Team Fortress, and Minecraft (and some kind of management sim on the end).

Battle Royale actually seems like it borrows less, since its ridiculously gutted from the PvE experience (No classes, no gadgets, garbage generic guns, no melee, much fewer traps, no progression system, no base management sim thing).

CSJ

Oct 23, 2014
Paradigm
+ Australian (You can personally visit the house of the dev and either shower him with praise or spiky things)
+ Adventure game riffing on the old Lucasarts stuff; everyone knows you have a thing for these things
+ Actually interesting and diversely discombobulating art design
+ Cheap
- Short and Easy by Adventure Game standards
-+ Dev loves Seinfeld

kraftwerk12

May 7, 2018
Hello everyone and welcome! In today's video, I will show you how to get unlimited amount of Free V Bucks in Fortnite. All you have to do, is use the Fortnite Hack that was updated in 2018 and follow all the steps in the video.

What's amazing about this particular v bucks hack, is that it works on all platforms, including Ps4, Xbox One, pc, and iOS. As you see here, I am currently playing Fornite Battle Royale on my ipad and this is what makes this Fortnite Hack unique. By using this tool, you will be able to get advantage of your opponents by not having to buy v bucks and getting a lot more than they could ever get.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOxpZj6fs8g&t=39s