Zero Punctuation: Ghostbusters: The Video Game

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Knew you would complain about the AI. Although is there any game except Left 4 Dead where you cannot complain about the AI?

Zefar

May 11, 2009
Chiefmon said:
Thank God we didn't have to wait a year to get the game in Australia.
Nope, this time it's Europe to take the shit. We ain't getting the game until September or something.
Why is beyond me.

Nice review though.

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
Must. Wash. Brain. Bad Image. Pig. *Death*

Oh well, it was hilarious even if it did scar me for life.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
"You've got the equivalent of a speeding fireworks truck in the middle of the nuclear holocaust"
"It's like keeping plates spinning in the middle of a moshpit"

Quite plain ZP aside from those two lines.

brazuca

Jun 11, 2008
One day there will be a goooood game based on a movie or book. Goldenye does not count 'cause it only used the name. It's a entirely different thing from the movie.

Feb 13, 2008
Hrmmmmm... rubbish him for stamping on Ghostbusters being like the movie (Well DUH!)

or gleefully praise him for stomping on Doctor Who's writing.

Meh, you win this time, Yahtzee, this time.

Broken Blade

Nov 29, 2007
On the contrary, I enjoyed Ghostbusters immensely. Sure, his review was funny, but a lot of the stuff he was complaining about (like the characters and the game being realistic to Ghosbusters canon) were the REASON I enjoyed the game so much. I had a few minor complaints, but nothing that absolutely ruined the game for me. So, in short, funny review Yahtzee, but I disagree with you and you are entitled to your opinion.

Quantana

Dec 3, 2008
classic and good as always however my friend kinda liked the game allright everyone let's kill him.

Necrith

Feb 13, 2008
games need to stop doing stuff like "press X to revive your partner"
starting to hate it on the same level as quick time events

yourbeliefs

Bored at Work
Jan 30, 2009
I had a feeling Yahtzee wasn't going to like this game. Of course that was confirmed about 30 seconds into the review as he was describing all the things that SHOULD have made the game good. Okay review overall.

stabnex

Jun 30, 2009
I know I saw a piss poor game coming the instant they said they were doing it but like most chumps I was dangling out above the sea of shit most games evolve from on that last tiny string of hope that Ghostbusters would be good. But of course, crawling onto the shit-shores of the shit-sea came yet another shit-creature whose first basic instinct was to cut my tether so it could frolic around me as I drowned.