Zero Punctuation: Grand Theft Auto 5

Samael Barghest

Mar 5, 2014
I have a question. If Michael or Trevor owned property when you killed them, what happens to the property? Also, if there's property that could only be brought by one of them, will it be open to anyone if they die?

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
Indeed, it is ridiculous how often things go wrong in this game:
1. A guard popped up to the left of me (my character) and killed me in two shots.
2. Cops won't leave me alone and kill me as soon as they can see me.
3. A 10-foot drop on the side of a mountain means death even though slightly smaller drops don't hurt very much.
4. And the final straw was the aforementioned "angry sumo wrestlers" in the mission where I had to fly a plane over a sea and half of the map. I tried to land the plane, but it broke each time, sending me all the way back.

The game is not fun even when it does not make me "wasted", unless I'm driving a sports car. The shooting controls are too bad with a controller. Screw its campaign and its mediocre console framerate.

GojiraGamer

May 23, 2014
That ending was hilarious. Also, kind of glad I've never gotten into this series except for the mods.

mrdude2010

Aug 6, 2009
Interestingly, by the end of the game, Trevor comes off as one of the most consistent and well-rounded characters.