Zero Punctuation: Guitar Hero World Tour

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
That was one weird ending, anyways greatreviw as always.

flaming_squirrel

Jun 28, 2008
That's because I was cunning, watched the first minute or so before thinking "wouldn't it be great to get in before those 'LAWL FIRST' dipshits", low and behold, winner is me.

Hmm quote function is teh buggy.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Oh, Harmonix, I loved you once. In the days of Amplitude and Frequency when you introduced me to your lovely friend Freezepop, we had such delicious three-ways and it was unforgettably fun.

Then you started dating Activision and things went horribly wrong. I should have known this was going to end in tears when Freezepop stopped hanging out with me. But I held out hope that things would turn out for the best until you went and treated Australians like they're still criminals.

It's over, Harmonix. I've moved on. I'm sorry.

(Also, this is another very good review on the part of Mr. Croshaw. Ramble On etc.)

KingProgdor

Nov 26, 2008
Lolfirstpostevar

Sadly, in response to your question as to when they're going to put 'Stairway to Heaven,' I'm sure you've seen on MSN news that Led Zeppelin refuses to take part in the Guitar Hero franchise because they apparently 'don't feel comfortable leaving their master tapes with outsiders,' or something like that.

As Wayne Campbell would say...

'No Stairway! DENIED!'

EasternBlackCat

Jul 10, 2008
I've never personally played rock band or GH, I just not into playing that sort of thing I guess. Still a funny review today! I'm sorry you folks down under have to deal with all that delaying bullshit, but can't you buy the game from an international seller online or is there some reason you guys can't do that?

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
KingProgdor said:
Lolfirstpostevar

Sadly, in response to your question as to when they're going to put 'Stairway to Heaven,' I'm sure you've seen on MSN news that Led Zeppelin refuses to take part in the Guitar Hero franchise because they apparently 'don't feel comfortable leaving their master tapes with outsiders,' or something like that.

As Wayne Campbell would say...

'No Stairway! DENIED!'
And yet they've discussed going on tour without Robert Plant.

I can't say more about this fact because I'm too busy vomiting in utter disgust.

BadXAsh

Oct 15, 2008
Love the review, I said from the very beginning that no one is ever going to want to sing in front of their friends like that unless mass amounts of alcohol were involved.

WTF is that Deus EX song at the end? Is that Yahtzee and friends using the world tour music maker? haha It was Damn Funny!

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
The first time I watched the video and saw that Deus Ex thing at the end, I assumed it was an ad and clicked away. ^_^;

After seeing a few comments, I went back and watched it again. It rocks.

wildcard9

Aug 31, 2008
"Neo Genesis Evangellion theme", eh Yahtzee?

I find it suprising how Yahtzee could quote such a profilic anime series even though he hates the medium with a passion. Then again, a child of the early 90's is sure to at least heard of the series.

Great review.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
Excellent! Well done, Yahtzee!

I loved the part about being too preoccupied with Guitar Hero saving the day that it has LEPROUSY!!!

DeLukas

May 7, 2008
My brain is recovering from the last part going, "What. . .what magical thing did I just witness?"

Mirokunite

Nov 22, 2007
No mention of Clive?

Anyway, good luck getting Stairway to Heaven.

Page or Plant or whoever holds the rights wont spit it up.

But hey, Harmonix is making a Beatles game. So I guess that means something.

Also you could always import Rock Band for the PS3.

Darthracoon

Aug 27, 2008
Oh, i was hoping for a COD:W@W review ah well.

Good as always Mr. Crowshaw loved the section about no-one being able to sing.

Also great Deux Ex song at the end.