Zero Punctuation: Halo: Reach

Ninonybox_v1legacy

Apr 2, 2008
oh shit he did do it...and he...slightly enjoyed it.....well Yahtzee you have shoved your dick into my skull and completely fucked my mind.

steverivers

Jun 7, 2010
Completely over-hyped franchise. Thank god there's someone sensible to tell it how it is :)

Yay Yahtzee

JaredXE

Apr 1, 2009
I am frankly amazed that Yahtzee did this, considering how bleh he was about Halo 3 and Halo Wars.

Also, I LIKED Oni.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
That first pun at the end credits was the best yet.

"I don't know why you say goodbye, I say Halo!"

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
Surprisingly Fair. Didnt care too much about this, hope the space combat and jetpack is Bungie Teasing what they are gonna do now they aren't Microsofts Bitches!

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Eh, I feel like these are some pretty pedantic faults even considering it is Yahtzee but whatever, I still enjoy it.

nik3daz

Jan 1, 2008
Repetitive gameplay? Are you kidding? Every headshot, every twitch kill is a completely new and different experience from the last. Like in the degrees you turn. And who you're killing. And stuff.

Numachuka

Sep 3, 2010
Cue the Halo fanboys?

Oh well good review and I agree mostly from what ive played of it at a friends.

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
i honestly thought he was gonna be more harsh on this... i found the campaign to be just as if not MORE frustrating... cant wait for Bulletstorm to bring back the badass

on another note he didn't mention the Firefight mode, which CAN be played single-player and it works just fine.

EDIT:
JaredXE said:
I am frankly amazed that Yahtzee did this, considering how bleh he was about Halo 3 and Halo Wars.

Also, I LIKED Oni.
they made a reference to Oni in the campaign (Oni Sword Base was a place you could fight)

Artemus_Cain

May 20, 2009
Yeah, I'll rent it. I can't believe some people actually reacted ti this game just like Egoraptor's Awesome Reach (look it up). This is NOT going to be the end of Halo, and there's something wrong with people who think otherwise.

One last thing, Escapsit. Please, please, please, please, PLEASE stop with that stupid Slim Jim commercial. I know they're giving you money, but can you please just put a banner ad or soemthing? It's too long, it's stupid, it's geared to six year olds, and it definatly doesn't make me want to buy any. Frankly, I'm insulted everytime I see it, and I have to put up with it almost every time I watch a damn movie here. I go on this site everyday, but I'm concidering stopping if this keeps up and I'm probably not the only one.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I was expecting another super smash brothers, where it takes him 5 months to do it, oh well.
It always bugged me how open and flimsy the vehicles looked in halo and the no seatbelt things when your rolling a warthog

dunnace

Oct 10, 2008
Have a LAN party with friends, oh hater of multiplayer. Because that is not online and it is fucking awesome.

Socken

Jan 29, 2009
I'm gonna have to watch this again because I missed the first minute laughing about the very first thing he said.