Zero Punctuation: Halo: Reach

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
The jet-packs were pretty fun. But it was annoying how they weren't in a lot of the levels of the campaign.

At least it was annoying to me.

MonkeyPunch

Feb 20, 2008
Nice to see that Yathzee still [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/jump/6.182953.5453389] has a hard time playing FPS' ^^

Also "Combat Evolved" was added by Microsoft (much to Bungies discontent) because they feared that just having it called "Halo" like Bungie would have wanted would "confuse" the game-buying public because it didn't describe what the game was about.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Well, that was less negative than I expected. (I lol'd at the playstation move joke)

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
You already made the "Hello, Goodbye" pun on the Halo 3 video... or was that intended...

I am actually surprised that he didn't tear it apart, but I still think that saying "a game has to stand up on single player alone" is a very silly statement. So is the quality of an MMO diminished because there's no mode to grind quests by yourself?

Racecar1994

Nov 21, 2009
Wow. This is the first halo game he's actually liked...

cool, that was a nice surprise. Noblest death goes to Jorge for me however

: ) Love Jorge!

MikeHax

Dec 20, 2008
Artemus_Cain said:
One last thing, Escapsit. Please, please, please, please, PLEASE stop with that stupid Slim Jim commercial. I know they're giving you money, but can you please just put a banner ad or soemthing? It's too long, it's stupid, it's geared to six year olds, and it definatly doesn't make me want to buy any. Frankly, I'm insulted everytime I see it, and I have to put up with it almost every time I watch a damn movie here. I go on this site everyday, but I'm concidering stopping if this keeps up and I'm probably not the only one.
Agreed!

OT, I actually want this game. My friends and I have had a lot of fun playing this game together

JacobyPAX

Jun 14, 2010
People don't need seat belts in Halo because of artificial gravity and/or some other advanced and vague technology.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
I want another vintage Bungie game... something more complex like their Marathon (Halo for real gamers) and/or Myth series.

But then again, they are with Activision now so I'm doubtful.

DarkSpectre

Jan 25, 2010
I loved his reference to the characters hanging off the side of the helos. The funny thing is that real chopper gunners do that. I really don't understand why they have the minigunner on a blackhawk hanging out in the open just asking to get shot, but they do. Sometimes real life is as stupid as games.

Tenkage

May 28, 2010
Ok that is fair, he destroy the game but he didn't hate it, so That must mean this is one of the best shooter games on the market, I mean come on if Yahtzee can enjoy it almost anyone can LOL

Jul 22, 2009
Ha brilliant.

To everyone complaining about Halo Reach because it is a Halo game.

Bad ¬_¬ Very bad... you go learn stuff before commenting.