Zero Punctuation: Just Cause 2

darmey

Sep 10, 2008
I don't know why my favourite part of this video was the lovely drawn Koenigsegg.

Anyway, been a while since a video as good as this one. Cheers.

rayskyrift

All that is man
Oct 29, 2009
This is probably one of the better games to just run around and cause wanton destruction. As Yhatzee said, the enemies have the survival instincts of a chip sandwich.

Flame Rider

Apr 5, 2010
I'll tell you what, that Chip sandwich responsible for flattening those two run-of-the-mill soldiers looks rather tasty.
But I think it's a bit to heavy to consume healthily.
*ahem*
To be honest, all I ever saw of Just Cause 2 in terms of footage was people messing about and having hilarious moments, so that might just be 89.7% of the game.

firemark

Sep 8, 2009
This has got to be on my top five favorites he has done. Good job, once again! It helps me through the week!

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Wow, this game slipped completely under my radar... Not like I would have been interested in it had I heard of it, but was this supposed to be a big release? Most of the big releases I've heard of.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
You are too hard to please and no I will not shut my fucking mouth. Still you make me laugh, so carry on.

lozfoe444

Aug 26, 2009
What is it with Yathzee and cats? Sure he acknowledged it, but still, that's a lot of fucking cats!

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
"Your virginity for puns is obvious. Why would you steal a passenger jet and fly directly at a bum hole of some lady prostitute? JUST CAUSE!"

That was the most purest gold I have ever heard!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

DocBalance

Nov 9, 2009
Didn't think I'd ever see the day where Yatzhee actually succeeded where every other person in the universe has failed, and offended me, but the Columbine joke brought that one about.

Regardless, good review all in all.

sgtshock

Feb 11, 2009
Hilarious as always, but why is a pure, story-lite sandbox fine in Prototype but not good enough for Yahtzee in Just Cause 2?

Vicioussama

Jun 5, 2008
I wonder, didn't Yahtzee praise Saint's Row 2 for the same batshit insanity fun that Just Cause 2 provides (which is arguably more)? Or did Saint's Row 2 also have a better story/characters (that is more amusing and ridiculous in a good way developed in a good way).

DarkGargoyle

Nov 18, 2009
Haven't laughed this much at ZP in a while. Not as much genre analysis as usual, but I suppose it wouldn't have been worth it.

Venatio

Sep 6, 2009
This has to be one of the better Zero Punctuations I have seen in a very long time. The ending is especially memorable

"Some might say thats enough some might say that I'm too hard too please but some can shut their f^$^&*g mouths".

Priceless. And I may just take comedic lesson 37/94 to heart :p