Zero Punctuation: Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

KimberlyGoreHound

Mar 17, 2010
That's why they were put on probation. People who add absolutely nothing with a comment to a ZP video at a time which it would be impossible to have seen any substantial amount of the video get put on probation. Happens every Wednesday.

May 25, 2010
Damn, finally a reviewer with the balls (or in some tragic cases, the disposable income) to admit this game is a worthless piece of shit!!!

GO, YAHTZEE!

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Rolling on the floor, laughing. Not even going to abbreviate that, it's worth every word to say.

The final joke is priceless.

And Yahtzee once again proves his clairvoyance, as the DNF business seems almost frighteningly prophetic. It's finally coming out and it's going to be another generic brown FPS. Hoo-ray.

NakedSnake

Jul 30, 2010
Good video. I expected this game to be nothing more than dog turd, and it turns out I was probably right.

Knifewounds

Nov 18, 2009
Not like this is a big deal or anything, but why does your Kane look like ur Niko Bellic?

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Well sir...
Now that was a rant.
I forget how funny Yahtzee can be when he gets a particularly insult worthy game...

laryri

May 19, 2008
What good are helicopters if you aren't going to strafe buildings with them?

May 25, 2010
BlueInkAlchemist said:
Rolling on the floor, laughing. Not even going to abbreviate that, it's worth every word to say.

The final joke is priceless.

And Yahtzee once again proves his clairvoyance, as the DNF business seems almost frighteningly prophetic. It's finally coming out and it's going to be another generic brown FPS. Hoo-ray.
Actually, it may very well be the exact opposite of that (going by the blowjob, peeing and poo scenes). But that certainly doesn't mean it'll be good, or that it'll even turn a profit.

viggih7

Mar 31, 2009
Wow, and I thought angry Joe was being unmerciful when reviewing it but holy shit.
I wonder if the lead designer commits suicide when he hears this.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
It does not seem like anything i'd like, i kinda knew this anyway. Looked shit.

Funny as always Yahtzee.

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
they ARE better than this. freedom fighters ruled. but due to a fear of originality and good storytelling, IO went with K&L.
in FF, the protagonist had an actual reason to be there!
sheogoraththemad said:
why does he put the first 3 always on probation or ban,
other than that great review.
cos they are commenting without seeing the whole review. the admins know this because they cant have seen it if they ae commenting at (my time) 5:02

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Maybe he'll like Vanquish...If he reviews it. Cover based shooting, but JET PROPELLED!

Barry Tannam

Jul 24, 2010
i'm suprised that the bit where K&L were getting tortured wasn't mentioned... but considering the game atmosphere i was hardly suprised. it trys a bit too hard to be fucked up and when guys were slits they're own throats and the like i was yawning