Zero Punctuation: Killzone 3

Lord-Ling

Oct 23, 2011
I like how a game made by a studio in the Netherlands and published by the Japanese is somehow gets railed for being too American. Come on, it only took me 5 seconds on wikipedia to know that the Dutch made this and not Americans.

But it does show "maybe-America" in a good light, since the Dutch are willing to make them super heroic. Or maybe Yahtzee's paranoid pettiness against the USA is making it seem like they are everywhere (like how fundies see demons in everything like pokemon)

StopWastingMyTime

Dec 30, 2012
Jack Phoenix said:
I like most of your reviews and the hate comedy on them but if america is so fucking stupid and gay then why do more people move from their countries to ours? The only reason why its hard to get a green card is because we want productive people who can actually help other people in this country and because so many people are flooding toward us faster then a Tsunami in Japan.
No-one has corrected you for a year or so so i have to inform you that the United States is outside the Top 30 countries of the world for immigration per capita and so is very much average, perhaps it is this attitude that he is mocking and you have proved his point for him.