Zero Punctuation: LEGO Indy

badazz5001

Jul 22, 2008
sociopath who likes jerk off to dead police men on screen. Awesome fucking review all the i do find the whole Lego trend really obnoxious partlelly because i hate kid frenndley games the more viloince the better

Nabokov

Jul 31, 2008
Ok can some one tell why is the flash player here such shit, I have not bin able to watch any of these videos on any one of my computers and with any one of my browsers, I have all the newest flash updates and browser updates what the FUCK!!!!!, the old player worked fine by the way and all the other places (yes even YouTube) work fine

Magnetic2

Mar 18, 2008
After watching every episode a number of times, this one is the worst, by far. There, I said it. Too wordy, jokes aren't as clever as the other videos, and Yahtzee runs out of breath every other sentence.

MrShrike

Oct 27, 2008
Liked the fun poked at george lucas, in my opinion he should be institutionalized for ruining my favorite movie franchise (star wars but hey we'll roll with it)

Jay Cee

Nov 27, 2008
Is it really quite so peculiar that I want to play Mecano Dune?
I wont go into intrinsic details but let's just say there's a related design document on my desk.

Sakaiyuji

Aug 30, 2009
eggdog14 said:
I'm pretty sure "Giblets" is pronounced with a hard G. . . (like 'goose' as opposed to 'geocentric')
"Main Entry: gib·lets
Pronunciation: \ˈjib-ləts also ˈgib-\"

Copy+pasted from Merriam-Webster online dictionary. It's both.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
I just recognized that song he plays at the end for the first time...

It's a strangely gratifying feeling.

SkullCap

Nov 10, 2009
I enjoyed your quick take on that Indy 4 destruction of my childhood. Piss-Awful movie

Warmoon

May 21, 2009
I didnt like AT ALL the 4th indy but you are wrong yahtzee and please dont punch me (no glass jaw , just scared of your wrath)

crampy

Dec 3, 2009
"Lego characters being about as phased about dismemberment as the drugged up prostitutes in my van"
Nice.

crampy

Dec 3, 2009
SkullCap said:
I enjoyed your quick take on that Indy 4 destruction of my childhood. Piss-Awful movie
I agree. For me it was the crazy ants and the twist at the end where they ended up being trans-dimensional aliens were the points at which I was like nope, this is a load of shit.

fieryhotaru

Jan 3, 2010
Yes, there are only 3 Indy movies cuz the imaginary 4th one was total shit! Anyway, um... yay fuzzyfelt.