Zero Punctuation: Lollipop Chainsaw

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Pff, haters gonna hate on Lollipop Chainsaw. Personally, it's the most fun I've had with my Xbox 360 yet.

It almost takes up the full length of my bedroom door!

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Huh. I'm gonna agree with Yahtzee on this one. Juliet is definitely a better female protagonist in terms of outfit and personality than most others, but there's room for improvement. Besides, are you guys faulting Suda51 for being different? I welcome different to break the monotony of the other AAA titles!

ChaosDragoness

Jun 5, 2012
Mr.Pandah said:
ChaosDragoness said:
I've seen some gameplay of this game on the youtube channel of my favorite game commentator, and I have to say that I'll take a pass on this one. It might be QUIIIIIRKY, but it's just too repetitive for my taste.
Is it Robbaz? I love Robbaz haha also this game seems way too repetitive for me to consider.
Haha, yes, it's Robbaz. He's one of the best, if not, the best commentator on Youtube. And yeah, slicing heads off zombies in here looks like it eould get boring after not even a half hour.

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
Eh, I like it. Controls are a little clunky and Juliet's a fucking lunatic, but it's a fun little game after a hard days' work.

Hyakunin Isshu

May 2, 2011
To Croshaw: you are such a hypocrite!

I'm sick of the fact that you act like some Catholic Priest, telling us the wrongs of how women were treated horribly, and sucking the fun out of everything. You even manage to complain that women were being treated badly in Ico and Shadow of the Colossus! A simple story about a "boy protecting a girl" and you made it into something offensive.

But then you become a hypocrite, and treat women like crap or like some-kind of sex objects. Which is weird, because I'm sure your more into men (see Dragon Age 2.... for a start).

No, I didn't like Other M, the gameplay looked boring, and I'm not sure how to feel about Samus Aran's characterization, but when you wave your finger about some great evil that was done (like you always do), I just want to defend Other M from the giant bully that is you. Maybe Other M was meant as a prequel. Maybe they thought the idea was good on paper.

Jesse Kilgore

Nov 18, 2011
GamemasterAnthony said:
Yahtzee, really...I am VERY disappointed in you. The Other M characterization dead horse has been stripped of it's skin by now.

In fact, I'm calling a new rule. Anyone who talks about Other M's characterizations in ANY light are now required to watch this video [http://www.screwattack.com/shows/partners/game-overthinker/game-overthinker-episode-40-heavens-metroid] before commenting further.
You have not seen anything yet. Korval has a blog [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/lb_i.php?lb_id=13373815860B43920100&i_id=13373815860I43921400&p=1] that covers the cutsceens of metroid other m that everyone should see.