Zero Punctuation: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
What I choose to take away from this is that a fact I have held from childhood is still true

Luigi > Mario

On a side note, those Toads are REALLY lucky that Luigi loves them so much.

But yeah, Luigi...Luigi all the way.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbp592I5vr1qciesyo1_500.jpg

Aug 1, 2010
Falsename said:
FIRST!
Have to use this power for good not evil.... Uh..... Prophet from Crysis 3 is a total dickbag!!
You could have at least been clever about it.

I was all ready to type up an elaborate paragraph with carefully capitalized words that, if used as an acronym, would spell a certain word.

OT:
Nice to know SOMEONE at Nintendo actually cares about doing something interesting.

Also this is the most erotic thing I have ever watched. Make love to me Yahtzee.

Dec 14, 2009
But is it as good as New New New New New New Super Mario Bros?

Also, the Gamecube controller is still the best controller ever made.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
That was so homoerotic, I'm surprised C-3PO didn't make a cameo appearance.

Anyways, nice to hear Nintendo is doing something reminiscent of sentient, intelligent activity.

Enlong

Dec 24, 2008
Hm. Makes the game look like something I'd like to give a go. I hope it doesn't have a boss as annoying as Boolossus got around the last 5 Boos.

On the subject of the Wii U and controllers and developers, I just want to make one quick point.

Jman1236

Jul 29, 2008
Yahtzee...liking a nintendo game?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD.

No, but seriouslly I was suprised how well this game is since you are stuck with only one circle pad.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
So... much... homoeroticism...

So there you go, guys, Yahtzee actually enjoyed a Nintendo property. You may all go mind your misplaced socks now.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
That review was practically rimming with praise.
*[The following has been censored due to violent and graphic sexual content]* That'll teach you to not use puns...

I really need a 3DS...

ex275w

Mar 27, 2012
Jman1236 said:
Yahtzee...liking a nintendo game?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD.

No, but seriouslly I was suprised how well this game is since you are stuck with only one circle pad.
If I remember correctly didn't the first Luigi's mansion have fixed camera angles? (Haven't played this one yet) Games with fixed camera angles complement one circle pads correctly, so it's no surprise the game plays pretty well.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
I did have quite an affection for the original Luigi's Mansion, I may have to consider getting this one, if only in part to boost my 3DS's meagre library. Also I agree, I've held for years that Luigi is more awesome than Mario.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
erttheking said:
Luigi > Mario
As it should be.

Spot1990 said:
Aww now how can Nintendo fanboys accuse him of just being biased against Nintendo when he eventually gives Zelda:Another One a bad review
Same way they always do. They'll conveniently ignore everything nice he's ever said in favour of their narrative of outrage.

CrazyCapnMorgan said:
That was so homoerotic, I'm surprised C-3PO didn't make a cameo appearance.
The restraining order prevents it. But I've said too much.

Enlong said:
Hm. Makes the game look like something I'd like to give a go. I hope it doesn't have a boss as annoying as Boolossus got around the last 5 Boos.

On the subject of the Wii U and controllers and developers, I just want to make one quick point.

Which is awesome, as long as you don't want to play any games where there's some sort of primary tablet function.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Large amounts of homoeroticism and actually praising a Nintendo game...?

Yahtzee's having a midlife crisis, I think.