Zero Punctuation: MadWorld

KValentine

Mar 4, 2009
With this and HOTD, I may just buy a Wii just to experience these games.

Then again, I already played through HOTD at a friend's house and this game doesn't interest me THAT much to play so I'm still stuck on the fence.

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
Excellent as always, and i agree, the wii does not deserve a game like that.
But again, i guess it's worth to play it just for the laughs... and the gore perhaps

xqxm

Oct 17, 2008
Haha, nice. I dislike the departure from funny slaughter of a game to serious reviewing you seem to have taken though.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Awesome and hilarious as always, but I'm not sure whether he think's it's good or not. I think he's trying to say that he would like it if it was on something else than the Wii.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Hi Everyone!

The Escapist has been nominated for another Webby this year and we could really use your help to win The People's Voice Award for Best Game Related Website! Here are the easy steps:

1) Sign up for a free account at http://pv.webbyawards.com/
2) Click on the "Website - Vote Now" link
3) Click on "Game Related" under Entertainment
4) Then submit your vote!

Thank you for all your help! It's because of you, the community, that we win these great awards!

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
another brutal ripping of the wii, well done, it deserves all the shit it gets

darkwolfdemon

Mar 22, 2009
They just need something to fill the hole that is the wii. An interesting idea of a consol which only comes out as an idea, too bad it wasn't cheaper and came with more games that are made for flailing. Atleast it gave some fun before chugging to a halt.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
And thus the phrase "Spectacle Fighter" was born much to our collective delight.

The deflating balloon and the sunset were accents on a standard Zero Punctuation entry, meaning that it's informative while being sarcastic and brilliant while being hilarious.

Azeurus

Apr 15, 2009
I'm surprised the noticable slowdown wasn't mentioned.
And Godhand being mentioned made me very, very happy.

Eternal Vigil

Apr 1, 2009
Hmm...Madworld was my hope for a mature audience on the Wii, along with HOTD and the Conduit later this year.

There's so few games on it that I'd want to play on it, I think I have to agree with Yahtzee and hope developers give up on the system and focus on the other two for the mature audiences.

willard3

Aug 19, 2008
The Wii comments are awesome as always.

"Spectacle fighting", huh? I suppose that's actually one of my choice genres, as it's just plain fun to tear through legions of baddies in the coolest-looking ways possible...and get rewarded for being awesome.

Henriksen

Jan 17, 2009
Why dont you just stop reviewing games for Nintendo if you hate them so mutch. Its getting pretty boring to listen to you wine about Nintendo all the time. It seems like nomather what comes out for it you will hate it.

Lanowar

Oct 10, 2007
I really enjoyed Madworld found the levels, bosses, music and voice work all top notch. I do agree with his statement about it being on the wii, this quite easily could have been an excellent 360 game. However for the price I paid for it I had massive amounts of fun, now if only HOTD would come down in price!