Zero Punctuation: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Dragonbums said:
I never really got the complaint about the whole holding hands thing.
I mean...I played FE for 12 hours straight and the only thing that hurt was my brain (which happens to everyone who plays games for too long per day)
It can be uncomfortable for some people at times, heck I've had problems with Dream Drop Distance. Although I think Yahtzee has the original 3DS which was way smaller and can be kinda a pain to hold, I know because that's what I've been playing Dream Drop Distance and Dark Moon on. XP

OT: For me I'm still getting Dream Team because I've loved the Mario & Luigi series a lot. Heck the music is done by Yoko Shimomura, the person who does all the Kingdom Hearts games' music and who did Super Mario RPG's music. :D

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
PsychedelicDiamond said:
I think "genderswapped Berlusconi" is the best description of Peach i've ever heard.
Yup. Pretty sure that's the first thing I'll think about whenever I hear Princess Peach or Berlusconi mentioned from now on.

Mangod said:
The "genderswapped Berlusconi" line has officialy ruined both Mario and Italian politics for me.

*raucous applause* :)
Italian politics are best when viewed as soap opera anyway. I'd say it's an improvement.

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
Then entire review was hilarious, but oh god, the visual joke during the credits, I can't breathe, my chest hurts, oh god I'm going to die of laughter

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
Main question I have is, Did Fawful continue being the only consistent villain to appear in all the M&L games?

Synthetica

Jul 10, 2013
Oh Yahtzee... It's easy to put a sleeping bag back in its original bag: you just zip it open, grab it by the end and kinda pull it in... Or something like that

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Heh, the last joke. Didn't laugh in the review until then, but that got me.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
One of the funniest videos Yahtzee made yet! I loved how he wedged the word "fucking" in another instance of the word "fucking"! Now I'm convinced that "Berlusconi" is a name for a sexual maneuver, and a particularly filthy and degrading one as well. I'm also intrigued by having a game where you play as Bowser for real!

Demonio Penguino

Oct 11, 2009
Jman1236 said:
Sunday cannot get here fast enough. At least I have pikmin 3 and Tales of Xillia to hold me over.

Also I'm shocked that it was released in Europe and Australia before america but hey at least Nintendo isn't screwing you guys over like everyone else in the game industry.
Heh, yeah, you'll have Pikmin 3 to hold you over for 2 whole days before you beat it 100%.

Demonio Penguino

Oct 11, 2009
Well, it seems that Yahtzee has dubbed Dream Team "slightly okay" so by Yahtzee's standards, I'm sure this game will be great when I get it.

Symbio Joe

Dec 7, 2010
"Gender swapped Berlusconi." Can this be a t-shirt? Plaese. I know it is a fleeting joke and not to many might get it but it caught me really off guard.

Cpt. Slow

Great news everybody!
Dec 9, 2012
That was not a dream about Bowser his ding-dong. You've been visiting Rule34 way too many times Yahtzee.

And you've got that Berlusconi part down.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Dragonbums said:
I never really got the complaint about the whole holding hands thing.
I mean...I played FE for 12 hours straight and the only thing that hurt was my brain (which happens to everyone who plays games for too long per day)
Congratulations? All that means is you have hands that can hold on to it comfortably. However, as hands are not "one size fits all," it's quite possible to have it provide problems to a large body of people.

Myself, I don't really play long enough to have issues. I play a lot of burst gaming on portables. I remember getting cramps from certain console controllers, though.

Aardvaarkman

I am the one who eats ants!
Jul 14, 2011
Yahtzee Croshaw said:
This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.
I knew Garbeth Tinkertum, and you, sir, are no Garbeth Tinkertum.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
LordTerminal said:
The game isn't even out yet in America yet Yahtzee's reviewing it anyway instead of Pikmin 3? That's it, I'm thoroughly convinced he's biased again and wants the game to bomb before it even comes out. Oh wait, that's right, I'm convinced he's biased towards anything that isn't a PC now.
Well, alternatively he could be reviewing it as an insult to non-Australian viewers.

It's rare for him to get the opportunity to play a game before most of his audience. He actually even reviewed a JRPG in 2008 because it came out in Australia before most other countries.