Zero Punctuation: Nier

Pyotr Romanov

Jul 8, 2009
Hunter.Wolf said:
Oh .. and i don't know why yahtzee ignored that .. but this game has -hands down- the BEST sound track i heard in years ... it's pretty damn good.
Oh no, he didn't ignore that. He said something along the lines of "all the while playing the same damn 5 minutes loop which is now playig in the lift of my personal hell."

Yeah, I loved the soundtrack too...

Oh, and the book's name is Weiss. As in white, in German. The other book is called Noir, which is black in French.

Eviljesse

May 14, 2010
I lost all respect for anything with the word "Squaresoft" or "Square-Enix" on the box when they released that atrocity FF10-2 (Well before that really, but 10-2 was the "fork"). I can see this was made by another company, maybe this is the winning formula for them.

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
Recycles like plane crash survivors in the mountains.

I know I should be used to it by now, but that joke went over the line I'd say.

Lasharus

Ruler of the Eggman Empire
Mar 26, 2010
I'm not sure why I'm commenting here (a comment that's sure to get me flamed by other commenters, but meh), given that what I have to say is already said. Guess repetition's worth something:

Great review, and I agree that I wonder about what NPC's stand in to be so cemented to the floor. Or, in some cases, cemented to a small cart which follows a set track.

beema

Aug 19, 2009
Elevators of my personal hell!
haha

well, I guess there's a reason nobody has ever heard of this. Sounds like the straight-to-DVD equivalent of a film.

Kouen

Yea, Furry. Deal With It!
Mar 23, 2010
200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: '[Clip] 'http://video2.themis-media.com/b9213f5a73739dfa398495ea5ee1c49b/mp4/escapist/zero-punctuation/e700cdc71063c5f3b97078cb1bc63b61.mp4''

Is all i get at the time of posting

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Yeah I thought that was going to happen. When you go to find hidden gems, most of the time your gonna find incomplete or badly designed games.

Anyway, great stuff. Boosh!

Kouen

Yea, Furry. Deal With It!
Mar 23, 2010
Worked for me now,

anyways decent review and whats funny yea ive Played Illbleed on Dreamcast xD an alright if qwerky game if you like B Movie humor

SpecklePattern

May 5, 2010
Nier-death experience :)

This game sounds like one of the modern "lets make this game to have it all". Pieces are working but they are playing their own game. Well, one more game to not-buy.

Eggplant

Nov 11, 2008
Yahtzees last 7 reviews were all sequels. Im actually pleased he reviewed a game nobody really knew anything about. Its the games that nobody really knows about or is excited for that I like to se reviewed. It means I can sit there and go "that game looks alright and its not a friggen sequel" and possibly go out and buy it. Sure alot of the time the games suck but every now and then a good one can be found.